Where You Caching This Weekend?

matty714

This weekend should be ok weather for some outdoor activities, so you know what that means....Matty wandering aimlessly in the woods with what appears to be a cellphone in his hand!

Anyway I think I'm going out Saturday and plan to hike a bit in Harriman Park. it;s getting harder and harder to find plentiful areas anymore.

I planted my first stash yesterday hoping it will be approved by Saturday for your enjoyment. It's in Harriman and should be pretty cool for you. If anyone has any idea; how long should I wait for an approval in Orange County,NY in the Park.

Anyway like I said, where are you caching???

Caching this weekend? First priority this weekend is to see the Christo Gates in Central Park, and hopefully find the two caches there that we haven't found yet.

Then, we have to work on my caching partner's Ten-Mile list. So, we'll probably be in Bergen County. When the weather gets better, we have to work on the outer boroughs of NYC, but not just yet. Or maybe, finally, finish Avroair's Secret Missions in Nutley.

Why another topic of the same name??   :angry: >groan!<

but with a different born on date :lol:

You're going to make Keyston Approver angry! :lol:

And you know what happens when KA gets angry!!! :lol:

He takes it out on all the helpless hampsters. Now look what you've done!

Oh, I'm not caching this weekend. I'm sick. :lol:

This is going to be a "laid back" caching day Sunday. Mrs Quoddy and I will be having breakfast on the Delaware at the Bridge Cafe, then heading into Pennsylvania where she will actually accompany the REAL Quoddy and me on a few easy terrain caches. Might stop at The Ship in Milford for lunch on the way back.

BTW, look for Turtle Boy's first cache, possibly a multi, to appear within the next day or two. I receive NO preferred information on the family caches. Even his sister, Monkey Girl, has no info on the upcoming cache.