Antenna Frogs Work Surprisingly Well

nfa

This morning I drove into work with the help of the newly released "Signal the Frog Antenna Ball", and did not get lost. Further, I was confident the whole time that I was going in the right direction, and was always sure of my location on the planet.

I love the new antenna ball, and have bought a few extra to place in some caches I'm working on.

Thanks gc.com for the new addition to the store!

nfa-jamie

I like my new Signal antenna ball except he doesn’t go on straight and spins around. The inside of the ball is hollow and it does not fit on snug. It popped on over the tip of the antenna then sits there loosely on the antenna. I would like him to face forward, but he is more interested at looking at where we have been. :lol:

I like my new Signal antenna ball except he doesn’t go on straight and spins around. The inside of the ball is hollow and it does not fit on snug.

I had a similar issue. Most of them have a hole on the inside of Signal's antenna and it can fit in there pretty well. We tested a bunch of antennas in a parking lot but got shooed away by the cops after a while.

I like my new Signal antenna ball except he doesn’t go on straight and spins around.  The inside of the ball is hollow and it does not fit on snug.

I had a similar issue. Most of them have a hole on the inside of Signal's antenna and it can fit in there pretty well. We tested a bunch of antennas in a parking lot but got shooed away by the cops after a while.

Same problem here. It's very cute, though! Ours doesn't seem to have a hole in the antenna so it looks like his fate is to tilt and whirl.

Today I drove to work with Signal for the very first time. I was very late, due to working this morning at home on the details for a possible out of town caching trip this weekend. Arriving downtown at 10:00 a.m., I was convinced that I'd never find a parking spot amidst the crowds of holiday shoppers. Signal guided me to an open parking space on the first floor of a garage one block away from my office building. Signal RULES.

A Signal antennae ball will change how you drive. It will change your life. Be one with the frog.

I would think some of the spraycan insulation foam would work well. Spray the liquid through the straw, let it turn to foam and harden. That should fill up the inside of Signal. I'm just not sure how well that would work once you try to stick Signal on the antenna afterwards. Hopefully, after Christmas, I might be able to tell you. :lol: