North Beds 10 Miler

In Scotland we have the Scottish Geocachers days Out, which is exactly what you are wanting to arrange but we make them into events, An event will change peoples minds and get them coming. We have held 3 so far and all have been a success.

Please remember the point that Pharisee has made -

I would loved to have joined ya but it clashes with the CIN event... sorry

You don't want to be clashing with other events.

Hi

We are interested in joining you if you are walking, but we are not yet 100% certain we can make it. It would be good if we could after meeting you briefly on our very first cache. :huh:

What are you planning on doing for lunch - bring butties or a bar meal at the pub?

Zensunni ( Anne & Ken )

We will definately be walking it as I am totally useless on a bike, despite Andys efforts!!!!!

As for food, we will probably take a pack-up as Andys has the metabolism of a fly and can't go more than 1/2 an hour without eating!

We will stop off at the pub and have a drink and maybe something to eat aswell, we will see what others are wanting to do!

Looking forward to it, see you on Sunday :huh::lol::huh:

I'd be keen to do this; and we have been planning to do a "special" cache next weekend to coincide with notching up a certain round number of caches....

But I'm not sure how the little milvii would cope with 10 miles. I can already hear the chorus of "are we down to feet yet Dad?" after the first 1/2 mile...

So we might have to stick to plan A and do "The Little Cemetery Safari". But I suppose if we got that out of the way on Saturday, we could embark on the second century in style on Sunday...? :(

Well a few cachers turned up to do the 10 miler in the rain!!

I was only a guest to wave off the "Bugs" and "Zenussi", but understand "HoB" joined the "event" a bit later.

Well they all got wet, sorry very wet, sorry very very wet, well a cache on the Ouse Flood Plain (when it's flooded) what can you expect!!

Had a slight van problem myself but a nice farmer towed me out of the Ouse!!

NIce to meet everyone, and still cannot get over the "bugmobile"

Nick