The Best Caching Logo

I'm certain that the supplier would mail them to us over here. I'll try and get some more info.

That would be great! I would love to get one!

I was so curious as to what kind of motto could possibly be so funny as to make someone almost wet themselves, but then I read it and couldn't stop guffawing out loud to myself! Just brilliant!

I know there's been some discussion about logo's and signatures etc but i found this thread in another forum and almost wetmyself laughing when i read the logo on the t-shirt :(

click here

if only they were available cheaply in the UK

So here is the deal on getting a shirt like this cheaply.

I am a collector of Scouting Neckerchef slides. (Called Woggles by you chaps)

I am willing to order, pay for and send you the shirt of your choice in exchange for unusual, antique or new that I don't have woggles.

Contact me via e-mail or post in this thread.

I am willing to order, pay for and send you the shirt of your choice in exchange for unusual, antique or new that I don't have woggles.

That's a very strange deal; but I wonder if you are interested in one which says:

"WALKATHON BONALY 1998" Bonaly is the local scout camp in the Pentland Hills south of Edinburgh, Scotland.

Will send you photo if you send me your email address.

That's a very strange deal; but I wonder if you are interested in one which says:

"WALKATHON BONALY 1998" Bonaly is the local scout camp in the Pentland Hills south of Edinburgh, Scotland.

Will send you photo if you send me your email address.

You can send an e-mail to webscouter@kc.rr.com

Of course I am interested. I don't have one of those.

Also send your shirt size.

Jim

i was in comet the other day....i'm going somewhere with this don't worry.

you can now buy special printer paper for transfers. ie you print out any slogan picture etc onto this stuff then iron the image onto a t-shirt. hence no need to try and get it from usa, just buy a pack of the transfer paper and print out any slogan you want onto t-shirt of your choice.

just an idea.

If you choose to buy the transfer paper you will need to find a commercial press to do the transfer. A home iron does not get hot enough to transfer all the dye over to the material. Also make sure the person who does the transfer for you irons the shirt before doing the transfer. Even dry clothes have too much mosture in them and you won't get as good a transfer.

Just in case it comes up, my expertise comes from working for Xerox printer division for 18 years.

I have never yet encountered a problem using the commercial T.Shirt Transfer paper available in the Uk.

I have - I guess it depends on the brand. Not that I can remember what brand I used. My printer kept chewing the paper up, and when it didn't chew it up, the printout wouldn't come out looking the same as it did on regular paper.

I eventually got a reasonable copy ironed on the t-shirt but several washes later it is starting to crack. :(

Lisa