Reviewer Wanted

markandlynn

Hi, I mentioned somewhere else that i was compiling a rough guide to paperless caching , pocket queries etc. What i need now is someone willing to read through a 18ish page PDF i have created and critically review the content and suggest or even demand :laughing: improvements The guide refers to the following GSAK, Cachemate and pocket queries. It would be nice for reviews from experts and novices. But not too many people as i am on a modem connection :lol: .

Ta Mark

Hi, I mentioned somewhere else that i was compiling a rough guide to paperless caching , pocket queries etc. What i need now is someone willing to read through a 18ish page PDF i have created and critically review the content and suggest or even demand  :laughing: improvements The guide refers to the following GSAK, Cachemate and pocket queries. It would be nice for reviews from experts and novices. But not too many people as i am on a modem connection :lol: .

Ta Mark

Hi there,

I'd be happy to a) review it and b ) host it so you can just provide a link to it.

What about adding a section for PPC users as well? Then it would be a complete guide to paperless caching*

* OK somewhere there will be someone using a Psion or Symbian smart phone or whatever...

Edited by rutson

I'd like to offer my help as well.

Have just recently gone paperless - palm, gsak, cachemate, cachenav and garmin emap ... but no mapping software as yet :laughing: so I know what it can be like to get info on how it all works!

For what it's worth I write technical procedures for the IT world, as well as having an eye for proof reading :lol: