Who Is Your Approver?

fly46

I'm trying to compose a list of who the approvers are everywhere.

So if y'all could post who your approver is, I'd love you for it.

When you get that list done will you sent it to me, I manage the group and I can't keep them straight. :) There are always new ones coming, going, moving areas, babies, work.....constant change. Good luck keeping up on your list. :lol:

I'm trying to compose a list of who the approvers are everywhere.

So if y'all could post who your approver is, I'd love you for it.

When you get that list done will you sent it to me, I manage the group and I can't keep them straight. :) There are always new ones coming, going, moving areas, babies, work.....constant change. Good luck keeping up on your list. :lol:

Aren't you collecting a list of geocaching organizations and their leaders? Those lists sure are handy it seems. :)

Edit:  Oh, and they've done a dadgum fine job doing that too!  Best approvers anywhere!  You writing this down, fly46?  :)

You have a new cache coming up soon????? :)

Possibly... :lol:

Actually, it wouldn't matter. Y'all have been the cat's pajamas (I don't get to use that phrase often). For all the flack you likely catch doing your volunteer job, it doesn't hurt to periodically extend a thank you.

Kudos!

This is a duplicate thread as the original poster has a similar thread in the main forum. I think it would be best if this topic were to quietly drop off the page. If you would like to respond to this request you can do so here.

Since this topic does not apply specifically to the Northwest and there is an active thread in the main forums started by the Original Poster. I'm closing this thread.