Underwater Cache

Recently i placed a cache in a old hand dug well in the woods.The container is a pvc pipe about 6 inches long with a glued cap at one end and the other was a rubber boot cap that you can tighten up with a screwdriver to make water tight.The water leval ia about 2 feet below the rock rim.The cache sits under the water with leaves and small sticks to keep it from floating up as well as keeping it out of site.I attached a line with a screwdriver to oped and close the cache.Most of the cachers had no idia where it was and the hint was a good one.I had lots of fun with this one.It is important that one cant fall in the well and get hurt or worse.It also isnt deep,about 4 feet . Treequest

People hide caches everywhere on Earth! Some are submerged, some are buried, and I assume that it would be possible to even have one hidden in a cave. I'm just waiting for someone to try and out-do all of us by hiding a cache on the moon. B)

Sure, I shouldn't speak to quickly; such a thing might be possible in the future. Who knows.

Thomas