Kudos

Patudles

Hey, we have a milestone thread out there, how about a Kudo Thread

This could be a thread to publicly thank anyone you want for that little special help they gave you.

I want to give Moun10bike a big thanks for the help he gave me in straightening out a big mistake ;) I made in putting up a cache page and getting way to many miles logged on the TB we put in there. Jon you are such a help to all of us and we really appreciate your willingness to jump in there and help us. So here's to you.!

Thankyou!

I'd like to thank the SW Washington/NW Oregon cachers who have welcomed me into their neck of the Northwest. Turns out geocachers are as nice down here as they were up North. :blink:

Now we just need to work on cache density. Longview is like Aberdeen was a year ago! :unsure:

I'd like to thank the SW Washington/NW Oregon cachers who have welcomed me into their neck of the Northwest. Turns out geocachers are as nice down here as they were up North. :unsure:

Now we just need to work on cache density. Longview is like Aberdeen was a year ago! :blink:

Hi Gaviidae!

I didn't know you moved! I sure had fun getting to know you a little bit at the Van-CM. You were alot of fun!

Donna

I sure had fun getting to know you a little bit at the Van-CM. You were alot of fun!

Thanks, Donna. It was great meeting you too that was a fun day.

Which reminds me to give Kudos to TravisL for setting up the cache machines and all the hard work he does to put them on. See you at the PCM.

:huh: I know there is another thread for this event (I'll probably post there too!)

I just want to thank Mrs. B, of the bumblingbs; for the time, effort and money that went into putting on the most wonderful event cache WE have ever been to ... the Port Townsend Romp.

What a blast of creativity! Thank you SO much!

And thank you Shunra, for everthing you did to make this happen!

You guys are great over there! :huh:

A great big Thank-youto our knights in shining armour (our was it our knights in sopping wet clothes) who rescued us from the water yesterday. Was that you, Totemlake or MarcusAreilus who was helping us through the swift water to safety along with All41. It was hard to tell (I was concentrating on staying upright). Anyway thankyou all it was an exciting experience. I don't know about the other ladies, but it had its scary moments for me. I think Totemlake got the wettest of all.

spell check!

Edited by Patudles

It is time for a big THANKS to all who put together our fabulous coins.

Thankyou, Navdog, (for the design work) Pepper, (for getting this started) LucyandRickie, (for your huge task of getting all ready for us) Seth, (getting tracking set up). And all others who contributed. WOW the coins are fabulistic!

OOOPs. Someones been on my computer again I see. While the cat is out the mice come to play.

It is time for a big THANKS to all who put together our fabulous coins.

Thankyou, Navdog, (for the design work) Pepper, (for getting this started) LucyandRickie, (for your huge task of getting all ready for us) Seth, (getting tracking set up). And all others who contributed. WOW the coins are fabulistic!

This is really from me, Tudles, not Ambrosia. Will I ever learn to look before I leap?

Thanks to Half-Canadian who recently helped get my Navigator 009 and its TB dog tag back together. She found the Navigator in a cache without the tag, then personally tracked down the tag someone else inadvertantly seperated from the Navigator. She then had this person mail the tag to her, and when she recieved it, put it back on the Navigator. Now Navigator 009 can proceed on its journey. Thanks for all your help Half-Canadian. That was above and beyond. I'm very grateful and hopefully can return the favor.

Thanks to everyone for making the WSGA campout a success. This includes all who attended, even if it was just for a short while. Wish I could have met each of you that was there. I think part of the beauty of this event was the fact that it was laid back. Not to much going on. You could go caching or just relax and visit or go hiking and help map the trail system.

Big Kudo to Mr. Gadget. Gotta love my new handcarved walking stick. It is the best. Thank you!

I want to recognize Moun10bike and Totemlake for being overly generous with the whole registration/pin thing with my mom and me.

Thank you to Wanderlost who did such a great job on the pirate adventure. You really made my son's day.

And thank you Right Wing Wacko for being helpful and informative this weekend.

All the people who put so much effort in the weekend has a big thanks from me.

This is starting to sound like the Oscars. :D:D

I want to add a big "Thank You" to Half Canadian and Scooter the Wonder Dog also. HC sent and e-mail encouraging me in my first month when most of my finds were at night after the family went to sleep. Although there was never a discussion, I adopted HC as a mentor and have taken a great many of my problems or questions to HC for counsel. All have been answered with grace and a sense of humor that reminds me that this is a game, and not to take myself to seriously. In addition I have learned so many ideas from HC caches that it boggles the imagination.

So a big shout out to HC and Scooter the Wonder Dog. I would not have made 204 caches without HC's help.

Oh my goodness, there are so many people I'm grateful to that I could fill several pages on this thread all by myself! But right off the top of my head, I must thank Mrs. Wienerdog and blindleader for introducing me to the big-time, blindleader for his infinite patience with my shriveled left brain, nolenator for being a sweetie all the way back to when I was a green noobie and DNF'd one of his caches, LittleBlue for being such a terrific caching buddy, Cent5 for the unforgettable boat trips and for... what was that...

Oh yeah, for the trip to Alaska!!!!! :D:D:D

Big Kudo's to Mr & Mrs. Gadget#2, and other friends from the geocommunity for giving me support during that last few weeks. Gadgets, it really meant a lot to me to see you on the 24th to support me and my family(All41, Ambrosia, etc.) Also the words of support from Recdiver, Prying Pandora and many other geofriends was very uplifting to me. The caching community can be very uplifting and I have found some wonderful friends in it. So thanks to all for showing you cared though a trying time. :laughing: ~ Tudles :laughing:

Edited by Patudles

Great thread Patudles!  What better way to inspire the positive side of this silly game than to publicly remember the many random acts of kindness (both big and small) that geofolks have shown.  And in that spirit...

...I must thank........Cent5 for... what was that...

Oh yeah, for the trip to Alaska!!!!!  :)   :huh:   :D

I'll second that sentiment PP - and add: huge thanks for BOTH ACD adventures in the wondrous land up north!

And more recently, I'd like to thank NBJPoppa for kindly offering to tend to a bit of maintenance on my Dumb Luck Detour cache over in my old geosandbox.  I've been a tad out of the loop here lately (with a ruptured eardrum and wobbly on my feet) so I sent him a stash of new scratch tickets and he made a special trip on these icy streets to fill the container and check on the final.  Truly kind of you NBJP, and I greatly appreciate it.

Here's a HUGE Thank you to 1/2C & Scooter for the great events you've put on....Oh yeah, and RWW & Fluteface for the work on the Everett Cache Machine (my first & it was a great time!). And a big Thank you to Janna (Lajoie5), Sassy&Gordy, Fluteface, Reydelroble & JohnnyBoy for making me feel like geofamily right from the start and for giving me honest feedback. And a Thank you to the reviewers for their infinite patience!!!

Kudos to Allanon for all the hard work on getting the WA State Chapter coins done. I know a lot of people have worked on this project for the past two years but Brian you preservered and brought it home. Thanks.

The coins look FABULISTIC!

I will second that! Brian stuck it out through thick and thin to get these coins done, including an extra one for our new South Central Chapter at the last minute. Without all the time he has generously contributed to this project, it would never have gotten beyond the design phase, to say the least!!

Now where is that clapping smilie when we need it?

Half-Canadian

WSGA Pres.

Kudos to Allanon for all the hard work on getting the WA State Chapter coins done. I know a lot of people have worked on this project for the past two years but Brian you preservered and brought it home. Thanks.

The coins look FABULISTIC!

I will second that! Brian stuck it out through thick and thin to get these coins done, including an extra one for our new South Central Chapter at the last minute. Without all the time he has generously contributed to this project, it would never have gotten beyond the design phase, to say the least!!

clap.gif

Now where is that clapping smilie when we need it?

Half-Canadian

WSGA Pres.

Fixed