Teeny Tiny Multi-cache Containers ...

I've been buying lots of cool geocache stuff recently from American Science & Surplus and came across these cool little plastic vials ... they are ~ 2 inches long by 0.25 inches in diameter, with a firmly seated, waterproof cap.

26625.jpg

They are cheap ... 25 for $2 ... and make great multi-cache containers. Check out some of the other stuff there ... they also have aluminum watertight "pill bottles".

On edit: Link to catalog pages for containers

Edited by Combers
Crack vials! That's where they get them:)

They do look nice. I'm looking for something like that, thanks for the link

Getting into... er, "distribution" are we?

LOL -- crack vial was my first thought, too. I've got too many cop friends, I guess. Just be careful what part of town you hide it in!

Crack vials! That's where they get them:)

They do look nice. I'm looking for something like that, thanks for the link

Getting into... er, "distribution" are we?

LOL -- crack vial was my first thought, too. I've got too many cop friends, I guess. Just be careful what part of town you hide it in!

Thats exactly what I was also thinking! The cool thing about those is you could drop a handful of `em in the park.....nothing like empty crack vials to keep the riff raff out :back::lol:

crack vials have to be open at each end in order to get smoke through. these clearly have only one end open and so should not be of any concern to the police.

That's a crack pipe tht you're describing.

Crack is packaged a tad more cheaply at most levels however those types of vials are still popular wih regular cocaine and a few other drugs. In many areas possession of a "large" quantity of such vials could be used as probale cause for further search by a police officer.

Something to think about.

So's this.

crack vials have to be open at each end in order to get smoke through. these clearly have only one end open and so should not be of any concern to the police.

That's a crack pipe tht you're describing.

Crack is packaged a tad more cheaply at most levels however those types of vials are still popular wih regular cocaine and a few other drugs. In many areas possession of a "large" quantity of such vials could be used as probale cause for further search by a police officer.

Something to think about.

So's this.

you're right I did describe a "crack pipe". I have never bought crack or cocaine so I don't know how it is packaged! It may be I was wrong.

I have used something like the Aspen Pet Identification Tube as have some others in the neighbourhood. It screws tight so no water can get in. Even when the GPSr has 7m accuracy, it makes it very difficult to find.

I saw those myself :lol: , when I went to PetSmart by my house- I picked up a few the cat ones were only 99cents and I will prob use them for a multi-cache with coords to the main cache.. B)