Most Finds On A Regular Cache

I would like to know the cache with the most finds. I'm not talking a locationless like yellow jeep, but a regular trading cache (no micros). It is probably one in a large urban area that has been around for over two years.

I have one, NYFGBA CNEX, that I adopted that has 61 finds. But it is in a relatively small city.

So lets start the bidding at over 100. That's not logs, but legitimate finds. Let's hear it...

The Presque Island Beach cache has 178 logs, including 168 "found its". Its an ammo box, so I guess that qualifies.

What's really unique though, is that it still has its original logbook. It's a very thick spiral bound notepad, so I guess the owner knew it would be popular when he placed it 2 1/2 years ago. I tried reading through it, but it was getting dark.

Edited by briansnat
Burlington Creek has the most of any I've found...179 :blink:'s out of 189 total logs.

Oh dopey me! I was looking at Berlington Creek, confirming the number of finds, and I was up to 130 before I realized I could just find the number of logs that were notes or did not finds and subtract that from the total number of logs. :tongue: Need more coffee.

I recently adopted the first cache I ever found - The Wasteland Stash - and it has been logged 207 times. It was placed Feb. 22, 2001, so it's had a little time to percolate. Not one of your prettier sites, it is just outside the gate of an old sewage treatment plant.