My New Coins Arrived!!

Pepper

Dear MR Wienerdog,

I know you will be reading this post. Aren't those coins so cool? :D

MTB's new coins are neat too.

My birthday is coming up.... okay it's in August, but do you suppose....

Hum, what would a Wienerdog coin look like?

Love (Lot's of it) :blink:

Mrs. Wienerdog

Edited by Wienerdog

I got the following at http://www.super-genius.com/geocoin.aspx

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Ok the tracking site for my coins is yuckie! The husband is going to leave it as is untill he can come up with something that makes me happy!

The site is a mess but at least you can log um.

Husband said something about the Sequel server and somthing eles about the fields not updating but instead creating a whole new field.

Does any of that make sence?

It doen't to me.

Have a great day all!

Pepper

I was playing with the passwords. Viewing should work now, and logging is done via email until I decide on a secure logging method that does not require a logon.

Also the site is less Yuckie now. I have upgraded the Sequel server to SQL. :D

SuperGenius

Edited by Team SuperGenius

I was playing with the passwords. Viewing should work now, and logging is done via email until I decide on a secure logging method that does not require a logon.

SuperGenius

Sorry - same error. Based on that, it is possible it might be me. Is anybody else seeing the same thing?

SuperGenius

Sorry - same error. Based on that, it is possible it might be me. Is anybody else seeing the same thing?

Ok -my bad. I went to the original url that I posted and got the same error. When I started from the home page, I was able to see it.

At first quick glance, this is good work. It's easy on the eyes yet quite colorful and peppy. The column titles could use a little more contrast on page http://www.super-genius.com/CoinsFound.aspx.

Team SuperGenius:

I'm heading to Seattle/Bellevue on Monday/Tuesday and will find some time to do a little caching....

Any chance one of these coins is hidden anywhere nearby?

I've got a few California Geocoins I'm looking to drop off....

Edit: typo

Kealia,

You had mentioned that you would be free on Tuesday. Will you be able to join us on the event cache to do several caches that day? The cache page is here.

I'm going to have to post Monday night and let you know.

I get in Monday and have meetings in Bellevue. Turns out my wife (who does cache with me) is coming along since she's never seen Seattle either.

The problem is that we have to catch a 4:00 flight home Tuesday so we only have the morning and early afternoon to cache - she's made it clear that part of Tuesday morning's activities NEED to be going by the 1st Starbucks (it's like Mecca for her :rolleyes: ).

If nothing else, maybe I can just meet you in the morning to say Hi and do the first cache with you all.

I know (from postings) that Septic is going to be around for sure. I'm just sorry that I can't commit to this. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the efforts.

I'm going to see how far these coords are from our hotel (we're staying on 5th I believe near the Space Needle)....

The starting coords are probable 30 minutes from there. The first waypoint on Drive-by Cache is 20 minutes out and the final is about 30 minutes from the Renton Park & Ride.

If you can make it, great. If not, we tried.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. We will now return to the regular business. Hopefully you will drop a few coins in the south end someplace so I can grab one.