Geocache: The Movie

geoguyver

This guy tried to right a treatment for a movie. It's the worst thing I have ever read. http://www.extremegeocaching.com Take a look. Have a laugh. This was also brought up here.

To answer your question. It should be an action. Staring The Rock & Jennifer Garner. Al Pacino can be the bad guy. He'll play a NPS officer. Sean W. Scott can be the disgruntled ex-geocacher who is now a cache pirate.

We need other parts filled. Anyone want to take a stab at it?

Jeremy:

Hydee:

All the admins:

The forum regulars:

I would say a "Horror" Movie or Thriller. When I began geocaching I was kind of freaked out b/c I kept picturing in my head that this could make a very interesting CSI or movie. Where the cache was located in some remote place where no one ever logged the cache b/c they were being murdered by some deranged person in the woods.

I wanna be Sparky in the movie, so I can drive his "new" Jeep. It needs roughed up some.

Hey! I got dibs on first dent! You'll get your turn! :D

I think it should be a movie like Helter Skelter, or Natural Born Killers....oh, wait...you said a movie about Geocaching? I thought you meant about the forums.....never mind.

I think I should star in it, though. With Julia Roberts as my love interest and Sandra Bullock as the jealous seductress trying to get "my" cache. :blink: