Micro Loop With Bonus Cache

I've been contemplating hiding four separate microcaches, each with its own logbook, but each will also contain clues leading to a fifth, full-size bonus cache. Since each of the five will have its own logbook they can all be logged separately, but the full-size cache listing will have bogus coordinates and cannot be found without doing the four micros first to gather the clues.

Has this been done before? Will it be approved? I'd like to have a good idea before I expend all the effort necessary to complete this idea.

Local cachers did a series of traditionals call "Quality not quantity" (1 - 6). After you find the first 4, you e-mail the cache owner and they will send you the coords for # 5. We still have 1 to do, not sure exactly where # 6 fits in. Despite the name they are not micros. Although we haven't actively pursued the game it is a neat idea and as El diablo stated it has and can be done. Good Luck!

Very common. The only difference of doing 5+1 or a six-step-multi is that on the first combination (5+1 bonus) will you recieve 6 "I found it"-logs for you stats, while on the second combinaton (6-step-multi) will you only recieve 1 "I found it"-multicache log for you stats as a cacher..

But here in Sweden has our new approver start demanding us to have "traditional caches" where the coordinates are pointing exactly to the spot of the cache. If the coordinates are fake, bogus or not exactly on the spot, it must be a "mystery cache". Very good. It has sometimes happen that people listed a cache as a "traditional cache" and wrote a really long description on the cache page and the text ended with "And the cache is 80 metres northeast.", and if you didn't read that, you couldn't find it..

My Cemetery Gauntlet multi-cache is setup in exactly the same way. Four nano-caches (very small cache containers) that lead to the combination to a lockbox. This lockbox has instructions for completing the final stage of the gauntlet which includes information from gravestones near each of the nanos.

Anyway - users can simply find each of the nanocaches and log finds for those, or with a little effort, fully complete the gauntlet and find a full-size ammo can with nice (above average) goodies.

Edited by TheNomad