MM Club

I think we made need to change the title of this thread to MMM club!

Just think 77 posts and he still has more to say!!  :D

Thanks, Doc-Dean for believing in me. When you first said I could hit 100 posts in a day I didn't believe you!

51240_5200.jpg

Let the record show that I am the Grand Poobah of today's posting!

(I even kept you on there, RobertM)

Well, this makes 117, and Sparky might me the second person ever to hit 100 posts in a day. I'm going to take a break now (have to shop for the wife's present or she'll give me a 100% WARN level)

Ohhh, you don't want that! I'd hate to think that you got banned from your own house! Poor little blue dude outside looking in, shivering in the cold night air while the rest of the family eats turkey and dressing and opens Christmas presents and drinks eggnog and sings Christmas carols......hmmm, actually, now that I think about it, that would be kinda funny! :D

Well, this makes 117, and Sparky might me the second person ever to hit 100 posts in a day. I'm going to take a break now (have to shop for the wife's present or she'll give me a 100% WARN level)

Ohhh, you don't want that! I'd hate to think that you got banned from your own house! Poor little blue dude outside looking in, shivering in the cold night air while the rest of the family eats turkey and dressing and opens Christmas presents and drinks eggnog and sings Christmas carols......hmmm, actually, now that I think about it, that would be kinda funny! :D

AHAHAHAHAHA That IS funny... :)

119...okok, I'll take my break now before my northern buddy gets mad at me again :D

I think it's hilarious that Groundspeak is tacitly promoting competition among forum posters by listing stats for the overall top forum posters and the most active daily posters while steadfastly refusing to list similar statistics for top finders and hiders. But on second thought, inconsistency is the one constant around here.

That's the one thing that has always bothered me about Smurfs. How can you tell when they aren't breathing? Do they turn Green? ;)

This is now scary. I just found an appropriate use for a frog smilie. :P

Who knew a smurf would have so much to say? All those years playing the sax meant I couldn't say anything....I could only play it.

I never learned the lyrics to any Christmas carols, I only know how the music goes. I had never noticed this before, but the band took this week off at church and we sang along with the pianist. I had to read the words on the screen to keep up.

Too profound for me, I think I'll go to bed now.

Who knew a smurf would have so much to say? All those years playing the sax meant I couldn't say anything....I could only play it.

I never learned the lyrics to any Christmas carols, I only know how the music goes. I had never noticed this before, but the band took this week off at church and we sang along with the pianist. I had to read the words on the screen to keep up.

Too profound for me, I think I'll go to bed now.

You could have sung the notes: A C C C, D F F F..... :)

I did it! I've made 100 posts again! Woo Hoo!

I even had some insightful posts this time!

You? Insightful? I gotta see it to believe it! :unsure:

BTW, this is post #900 for me, bringing my average posts per day to 17.86. Subtract the 3 weeks that I didn't post when I first joined, and we're talking 32.14 posts per day.

So, now I'm up to 90 posts per find. 10 more posts and I'll have to go find another cache to meet my 100 ppf goal.

I was going to go caching today, as it's a beautiful 60 degrees, but I've got to sit and wait for an appraisor to come look at the house. Sunshine and I finally decided to refinance the old beast after doing a few thousand dollars worth of renovations to it. Only about $50,000 more in renovations, and it'll be close to being done. The house is 83 years old, and renovation has been a real blast from the past.

But, I digress.......only a hundred more posts to reach the M club! (Currently, I guess I'm in the CM club!) B)

Alrighty....just made #1000!!!! :D

Hey, that's off topic! Go start an M club thread! :D

I'll have to start an MMM club thread soon... :unsure:

Umm.. I said that here already! :D

I just passed Carleenp to move into #31.

My money though is on Sparky... 1000 posts in a month... Give him 6 months he'll be #1 and yet no one will have remembered any of his posts!! :D

Alrighty....just made #1000!!!! :blink:

Hey, that's off topic! Go start an M club thread! B)

I'll have to start an MMM club thread soon... ;)

Umm.. I said that here already! :mad:

I just passed Carleenp to move into #31.

My money though is on Sparky... 1000 posts in a month... Give him 6 months he'll be #1 and yet no one will have remembered any of his posts!! :(

I don't even remember why I started posting here in the first place! ;)

Alright smurf-boy, I've got 10 caches lined up for tomorrow. With the help of a cane and a lot of medication, hopefully I'll double my find count! B)

I didn't succeed. I blew a rear main gasket in the cache buggy and had to come home early. Now today, I've got to go see a doc about my back, because the short walk I took yesterday almost prevented me from getting out of bed today. :bad:

You rang?

Rest, heat and anti-inflammatories!!

And get that arrow out of your butt!! :blink:

I didn't succeed.  I blew a rear main gasket in the cache buggy and had to come home early.  Now today, I've got to go see a doc about my back, because the short walk I took yesterday almost prevented me from getting out of bed today. :bad:

You rang?

Rest, heat and anti-inflammatories!!

And get that arrow out of your butt!! :blink:

I've been resting (except for yesterday), applying heat (a new vibrating massage cushion for my chair), and taking anti-inflammatories. Also been taking 60mg of Oxycontin daily, 700 to 1400mg of soma daily, and 15 to 30mg of Lortab on the bad days. Gawd, it sux getting old.........I'm transferring all my stock into pharmaceutical companies, so at least I'll get something back that I've paid them! :bad:

I've been resting (except for yesterday), applying heat (a new vibrating massage cushion for my chair), and taking anti-inflammatories. Also been taking 60mg of Oxycontin daily, 700 to 1400mg of soma daily, and 15 to 30mg of Lortab on the bad days. Gawd, it sux getting old.........I'm transferring all my stock into pharmaceutical companies, so at least I'll get something back that I've paid them! <_<

That's alot of pain medication and muscle relaxants....

It explaines most of your posts! :wacko:

BTW- Can you feel your fingers hitting the keyboard??? upside.gif

I've been resting (except for yesterday), applying heat (a new vibrating massage cushion for my chair), and taking anti-inflammatories.  Also been taking 60mg of Oxycontin daily, 700 to 1400mg of soma daily, and 15 to 30mg of Lortab on the bad days.  Gawd, it sux getting old.........I'm transferring all my stock into pharmaceutical companies, so at least I'll get something back that I've paid them! :wacko:

That's alot of pain medication and muscle relaxants....

It explaines most of your posts! :lol:

BTW- Can you feel your fingers hitting the keyboard??? upside.gif

Fingers? Oh, those feathery looking things at the end of my arms? Nah....haven't felt them for years!

BTW, I'm at 20.52 posts per day now, and climbing. Will it ever reach a plateau? <_<

BTW, I'm at 20.52 posts per day now, and climbing.  Will it ever reach a plateau? :D

Good thing I didn't post much during my first year here. Otherwide I'd be as bad as you B)

yeah right! What are you at? 19.5/day?? :unsure:

Average number of posts per day 4.68

Whoa! I'm at 5.48.

I guess I should scale back my McPosting until you catch up. B)

Sn :DB) gans

Wow, I started this thread on Nov 21, 2003 when I had reached 2000 posts. Somehow I hit 3000 a hour or so ago without noticing. It's not just about the numbers, really!

You can quit anytime you want to... right??

Its not a problem...

You can handle it, right??

Wow, I started this thread on Nov 21, 2003 when I had reached 2000 posts. Somehow I hit 3000 a hour or so ago without noticing. It's not just about the numbers, really!

Its not a problem...

Doc, get him some Thorazine (sp) before he hits 5,000 this weekend. :)

Its not a problem...

Doc, get him some Thorazine (sp) before he hits 5,000 this weekend. :lol:

I guarantee I will nothit 5000 posts this weekend.

Monday, maybe, but not this weekend ;)

Its not a problem...

Doc, get him some Thorazine (sp) before he hits 5,000 this weekend. ;)

I guarantee I will nothit 5000 posts this weekend.

Monday, maybe, but not this weekend ;)

wimp. :lol: