Womb To Cache Record?

9Key

This is my first ever "new topic' in the gc.com forums ~ Wheeee!!

Anyway...

Does anyone know of a record time for a cacher to log his or her first cache? The reason I ask is I have a baby due in mid-May, and I'd like to set / start the record.

I figure once he or she is breathing air, mom is ok, and I get the "OK" from the doctor, we'll swing by a cache on the way home. 24 to 48 hours, maybe?

* Do virtuals count?

* Can I sign the log for my kid with a pic for back-up?

Youngest I've met is Hab. Don't let the joined date on his profile fool you. Thats the day his parents found out he was coming to live with them. He was born Sept 20th, and logged his first 2 finds Sept 27th!

83235adc-3fec-4cc7-9734-a9d7717e25d9.jpg

Hab shows off his official GC.com gear

9a5372ac-b3aa-48ba-a0fe-8636678a7d1d.jpg

Hab and Planet

Edited by Mopar

Well we can't beat Hab but Lil' Lost One went on his first cache at two months. Keep in mind though, he was born early December and we didn't find out about caching until mid January. So at two months old in the winter rain we took him on his first cache hunt.

I'd say plot a route from the house to the hospital and back again. I mean the delivery will take several hours might as well stop and grab a cache or two on the way. ;)

Yep I think HAB is the winner here. 7 Days. He came to my Long Island Cache Event We were not at all surprised to see Little HAB. His Dad was talking about coming to the event NO MATTER WHAT. We had EMS standing by just in case he decided to join us for the first time AT the event. :P

* Do virtuals count?

I'd say it counts but HAB did log a traditional one.

Edited by J&MBella
Congrats Mopar, and welcome to geocaching, Hab!  :D

ACK! Not mine, but thanks!

Hab's mommy is SR, of SRandDboggny, but Hab's way too cute for Dboggny to be the daddy. Hab does look a lot like BrianSnat though, hmmmmmmm..........

Sonogram is cool idea. Portable units still bulky though. Could just take one of the scan pictures and use it as a signature item :P Post-natal, I think the ink pad and a little footprint/handprint is the best approach.

Oh ya, Congratulations 9key :D