Help me name my new caching partner.

quote:
Originally posted by juliamark:

Get rid of that bogus tag hanging from her collar and replace it with a TB. Then if she is ever lost, some nice geocachers will be able to eventually get her home - icon_wink.gif

I don't think so! I've had a travel bug stolen before.

39197_2700.jpg

I am the result of genetic manipulation of superior Geocacher DNA. Faster, stronger with superior reasoning and logic.

Mokita!

Pepper fits.

Next person looking.... how about "Jeeps"?

This works on 3 levels.

Jeeps could stand for GEE PEE ESS

Jeep is a cool go anywhere kinda 4x4, just like your puppy.

Jeep is the cute little puppy-looking magical creature in the old Popeye cartoons.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
I did go with Pepper

Great choice. That is the name of our 4th icon_rolleyes.gif (I told the wife I'm leaving if any more follow her home) cat since she looked like a pile of spilled pepper colorwise and has grown into the name with her catitude.

I'm surprised none of the wits here suggested Steve Martin's dogs name from that great movie The Jerk- Sh@#head. icon_biggrin.gif

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

Well, Pepper is a Cutie. icon_smile.gif As she gets older her herding instincts will develope. Give her some objects to herd, so she doesn't try to herd you, your kids, other pets, etc. My border collie, Moe, amazed people with the way he would herd his toys. Large, plastic, milk and orange juice bottles mostly and a few balls. He would destroy the balls, but I think he considered the containers as his "cows." Spread them to the four corners of your property and they will be back in one pile in no time at all. I also taught him "get the paper," but a few times he herded every paper on the street. Doh!!! Always remember: Aussies/Borders/and Bernease, are about 10 to 12 times smarter than the average breed. Keep 'em challenged.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

The greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....