12 Geocaching Days of Christmas

GoldKey

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, A brand new GPS.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 WAAS locks and a brand new GPS.

Group effort for the whole song.

"We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the Borg."

You skipped a couple there, Misguided one.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me a 3 Bulk Doot Buckets, 2 WASS locks and a brand new GPS.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Not so sure, Somewhat new Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

[This message was edited by umc on November 22, 2002 at 04:41 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

You skipped a couple there, Misguided one.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me a Bulk Doot Bucket, 2 WASS locks and a brand new GPS.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It should bee 3 Bulk Doot Buckets (whatever the heck that is). I think if Google does not find it, maybe it does not exist.

"We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the Borg."

How about

6 Ammo Cans

5 Happy Meal Toys

4 used golf balls

3 Bulk Doot Buckets ????????

2 WASS locks

and a brand new gps

10 ???

9 Micro Caches

8 AA batteries

7 where's George dollars

6 ammo cans

5 happy meal toys

4 used golf balls

3 bulk doot buckets

2 WAAS locks

and a brand new GPS

quote:
Originally posted by Misguided One:

12 Satellite signals

11 Waypoints

10 post by umc

9 Micro caches

8 AA batteries

7 Where's George Dollars

6 ammo cans

5 happy meal toys

4 used golf balls

3 bulk doot buckets

2 WAAS locks

and a brand new GPS

Alright, now who wants to figure up the cost on this?

It's not what you fling,

It's the_ FLING_ itself.

http://www.geocachingwa.org

Visit the Mississippi Geocaching Forum at

http://pub98.ezboard.com/bgeocachingms

Good Job, I'm still wondering what a Bulk Doot Bucket is. Doesn't sound like something I would want my true love to give to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Ttepee:

Geeze it's not even Thanksgiving yet...slow down guys

Just started getting all the lights down from the attic for Day after Thanksgiving lighting extravaganza, so I am in the mood.

dadgum it takes forever for avatars to change.

[This message was edited by umc on November 23, 2002 at 03:55 AM.]

I leave the house for a couple hours and you all write a song without me! Well I'm not standing for it, I will not be left out. And you can sing this to the tune baby, sing it to the tune!

HIT IT.......

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me

the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me

two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me

three travel bugs, two topo maps, and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine satellites leaping, eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the tenth day of Chrismas my true love gave to me ten vests of hunter/navy, nine satellites leaping, eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven compasses compassing, ten vests of hunter/navy, nine satellites leaping, eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve Bulk Doot Buckets, eleven compasses compassing, ten vests of hunter/navy, nine satellites leaping, eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

Cache you later,

Planet

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

[This message was edited by Planet on November 23, 2002 at 05:50 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Planet:

...On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve Bulk Doot Buckets, eleven compasses compassing, ten vests of hunter/navy, nine satellites leaping, eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

That's classic! I plan to print it out and share it at our Dec. geocaching meeting.

Pardon my ignorance, but what are "Bulk Doot Buckets"?

Ca ca in a bag is known as a Bag o' doots. Someone tried selling cache containers on this forum that were just cheapo buckets with copier printed labels and they wanted like $10 bucks for them, someone else combined the whole doot thread and bucket thread and played with photoshop and came up with the Bulk Doot Bucket, I think it was Mr. Snazz.see this thread (funny) and the Bag O' Doots thread also funny.

hope this pretty much eplains it.

Cache you later,

Planet

Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, But Three Lefts Do.

quote:
Originally posted by brdad:

Wow, Planet, by the looks of that new avatar you really know how to throw a trout around. Using your http://opentopic.Groundspeak.com/0/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1750973553&f=3000900883&m=6680996035&r=1230989135#1230989135, were you 29a or 29b when that was taken? icon_razz.gif

_I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory._

And can't your GPSr find your way out of thought? One of my previous avatars was a later photo with a bigger brown trout.

Cache you later,

Planet

brdad : Wow, Planet, by the looks of that new avatar you really know how to throw a trout around. Using your UR...

brdad : were you 29a or 29b when that was taken?

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

Planet: That's MS. planet to you! I believe I was 29d or so.

And can't your GPSr find your way out of thought? One of my previous avatars was a later photo with a bigger brown trout.

Cache you later,

Planet

END

NOW THATS A GREAT COUNTRY SONG!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

www.ManuelCasillas.com

[This message was edited by manuelcasi on November 23, 2002 at 10:51 PM.]