Are the forms worth keeping

michael80l

Yes, Post more Cache less. icon_smile.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

Well there were a couple others who changed their avatars to point blank pics so I was just trying to fit in butI think they have changed them back already. So I will use this one for a little bit before switching back. icon_smile.gif I had my wife take the pic and I'm surprised that she was willing to do that. I wouldn't have. icon_wink.gif

Could "forms" be missing a 'U'? Maybe he means forums? Still doesn't make since I guess but in the title line it would.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

Sock puppet who?

::: Gulp ::: All of a sudden, I realize I'm poking fun at someone with two handguns pointed at me. I'm real sorry!

I just thought that someone complaining about there not being enough forum posts would be a good hypothetical sock puppet for one of our most prolific posters.

Long live the forms!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

If there's no accounting for stupidity, then why do I need to file a tax return?

Post Up Boy,

Cute, I kind of like it...

quote:
Originally posted by michael80l:

Since i started geochaching there was a new post every couple mins. Now the forms don't get used but every month lets get some more post up people

since you started geocaching about 5 minutes ago, UMC and Lep hijacked this stupid, waste of cyber space thread. and thank god! just my drunken five bucks worth.

SR and dboggny.

9372_2600.jpg

Now your pushing it Jacksons, what are those cannons your holding?

Very nice.

I'm going to have to convince the wife again to take a pic of me with my two 40's (in pic, Glock & HK) along with my Colt 45 1911. Will have to figure out how to have three hands in the pic along with taking it.

Just thought of it. heh

Now don't steal my idea.....

Nice post Danny, I like it. icon_biggrin.gif

LMAO,

Darn it all you got it. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by michael80l:

Since i started geochaching there was a new post every couple mins. Now the forms don't get used but every month lets get some more post up people

Gotta hand it to you, it’s almost a sentence. God, I hope you don’t speak English as your first language or I’m going to cry.

Just breaks my heart.

DirtRunner.

Your not first...But you could be next.

quote:
Originally posted by SR & dboggny:

since you started geocaching about 5 minutes ago, UMC and Lep hijacked this stupid, waste of cyber space thread. and thank god! just my drunken five bucks worth.

SR and dboggny.

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/9372_2600.jpg

He didn't just start, Danny. He's been caching for 5 months now, and he's already found BOTH geocaches in Utah!

I think he meant to type "forums". Yeah, I think we should kill them. They barely get any use at all. Heck, last I heard, these forums only get a million plus page hits a month! Thats it! Obviously nobody uses them and if we got rid of them, the extra server space could be used for more locationless caches.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

I'm on vacation and I didn't want to try and figure out what the real topic was, too much work for vacation time! Now put the guns away, they are sooooo off topic! I wanna see how many GPSr's you have!

Cache you later,

Planet

"To err is human, to forgive....$5.00"