Fast Cache Approval!

I don't get all the whining about the delays in getting a cache approved. I stashed Alexander's Ragtime Cache yesterday morning. I finally got around to sending in the report around lunchtime. When I got into work this morning and logged on it was approved! <buttkiss> Thank you Erik! <buttkiss>

BTW, MEFF status is still available if you are nearby! icon_biggrin.gif

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

I've actually had caches approved before I finished editing the page. I created the cache, then went back to clean up the HTML, and when I went back to the cache page to see how it looked, it had already been approved.

It does seem to go a lot faster if you submit them on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

web-lingbutton.gif ntga_button.gif

I don't have a huge number of caches out ....yet. Only 8 so far. But "Honeychile" has approved them with no problems. Usually in less than 24 hours. icon_smile.gif

Considering the amount of prospective new caches each week, I think that's outstanding!

--------------

Changing some folks mind, is like trying to herd cats.

55883_200.gif

quote:
I've actually had caches approved before I finished editing the page. I created the cache, then went back to clean up the HTML, and when I went back to the cache page to see how it looked, it had already been approved.

I've had the same thing happen several times. Most of my caches are approved within a few hours. I think the longest I've had to wait was about a day and a half.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues" -Abraham Lincoln

Yes, caches DO get approved on the weekends. However, the queue gets exceptionally busy starting Friday afternoons and it usually takes longer to get through them all. Besides, we'd rather be out all weekend caching instead of sitting at our computers! icon_wink.gif

On Saturday, 5/10, at 5 PM there were nearly 100 submissions to be checked and approved. Zoisrus' latest submission was not in the queue so I suspect it has already been approved.