No more Forums or Cache listings for me.

TEAM 360

I hate quitters. Especially dramatic ones. I think when they suggested you go somewhere else... they may have meant entirely.

If you're not going to contribute to the community... don't participate in it at all. Do all your caching via another site and the rest of us will have one more reason to continue posting and using this site.

This does seem like an attempt to get everyone to go "oh no! Don't leave! Please no!" or "I'm sorry to see you go! Good luck!". For my part I also say "Good riddance!" to people like this. If you can't contribute, then I say good day sir. I say GOOD DAY!

--------

trippy1976 - Team KKF2A

Assimilating golf balls - one geocache at a time.

Flat_MiGeo_A88.gif

Sympathy threads are tiresome.

Threads telling another member to leave.. scram.. we don't want you are immature. And don't leave a great impression on the author.

That's it for me. I hope we all learn something from this thread.. DON'T TAKE THINGS TO HEART!

Team 360: I apologize for my first post.

quote:
Originally posted by trippy:

I hate quitters. Especially dramatic ones. I think when they suggested you go somewhere else... they may have meant entirely.

If you're not going to contribute to the community... don't participate in it at all. Do all your caching via another site and the rest of us will have one more reason to continue posting and using this site.

This does seem like an attempt to get everyone to go "oh no! Don't leave! Please no!" or "I'm sorry to see you go! Good luck!". For my part I also say "Good riddance!" to people like this. If you can't contribute, then I say good day sir. I say GOOD DAY!

--------

trippy1976 - Team KKF2A

_Assimilating golf balls - one geocache at a time._

http://www.mi-geocaching.org/

My sentiments exactly. All the sympathy posts above are pathetic. People like that (Team360) thrive on that. Well I don't play that game.

If anyone doesn't like my "Good riddance!!!" post well then you can go cache with Team360 on that other site too. More play area for us. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by yawarakai:

actually, it is "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." taken from 'Time Enough for Love' by Robert Heinlein — character 'lazarus long'

----------

I thought it was from the Cat Who Walks Through Walls

Although I'm a big fan of Heinline, and I do seem to remember reading Time Enough for Love a loooong time ago, I got the saying from an old high school pal who said it while we were at the top of a mountain trying to figure out which way to go next! Trouble or danger I've found that it does bring a smile at the most opportune times.

I think Searching UT's posting hit the nail right on the head:

"Seriously folks, if such small and relatively insignificant things as geocaching are getting you into such a huff, then life must really be pretty good. Step back for a second and think about how great life must really be if you've got the time and energy to get really involved in, and worked up over a game like this....."

We are lucky you have the health and wealth to be able to participate in a game like this. Your life could be much worse.

To me this site is a tool that I use to play a game. If there are other tools available, I may use them or any combination of tools I want to help me.

When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

quote:
Originally posted by TMAN264:

The first time someone quits could be excusable, we all do stupid stuff when angry. The second time is just old and tiresome, it looks like someone needs some attention, and didn't get enough the first time they "quit".

LOL -- man, I get busy a few days and come back around, and folks have taken their toys and gone home... again.

Amazing -- what cause him to quit THIS time?

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

I think the first initial message of this topic, summed it up....but he deleted it.

Basically got mad about the virtual issue he had and then he was getting harassed by members of the forums. He also mentioned that the admins told him he could take his caches elsewhere. He did, he went to Navica$he and posted them there, but then removed them from there last night apparantly. That's it in a nutshell.

Brian

As long as you're going to think anyway, think big. -Donald Trump

quote:
Originally posted by Woodsters Outdoors:

I think the first initial message of this topic, summed it up....but he deleted it.

Basically got mad about the virtual issue he had and then he was getting harassed by members of the forums. He also mentioned that the admins told him he could take his caches elsewhere. He did, he went to Navica$he and posted them there, but then removed them from there last night apparantly. That's it in a nutshell.

Brian

_As long as you're going to think anyway, think big. -Donald Trump_

Oh geeze! Really???

Deleting a message after getting 3 pages of responses is baaaaaad form.

ADMINS/MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS USELESS CRYBABY THREAD

Thanks to woody for that info.

The person below me wants this thread locked too.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gif Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

It is Wednesday, so according to our schedule it's my shift for watching the General forum, while Hydee's task for the day is waxing the Groundspeak limousine.

Wow.... my first chance to lock a thread. I'd rather do that by popular demand than by force.

Seeing as how the initial post is gone, the topic creator can't very well get mad at me for locking the thread.

--------------------

smile.gif Signal says, "Drink the Kool-Aid!" smile.gif