Dan does the double!

Just learned that Dan (of Dan & Pid) has reached the double ton. Very well done mate and many thanks for all the quality caches you have placed both on your own and in collaboration with Pid (& others)

Keep them coming, Peter

Enthusiastic user of GeocacheUK

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

Well done!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

It was one of Dan's caches (Blackpool's First cache) which I found by accident 6 months ago that got me into geocaching - so thanks from me for placing all those caches as well!

icon_smile.gif

Seasider

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction!

Thankyou everyone icon_smile.gif Have had a really good time in the last few months finding my second hundred, most notably mine and pids visit to the Isle of Wight and a day out down south fox hunting with 2 old fogees (HORNET AND L.I.S - if you think i'm getting in your car again you must be joking icon_wink.gif ) Thanks to everyone who planted caches I visited, many have been memorable and most have taken me to places i'd otherwise never visit in my life. From this second hundred I think the faves were The Vectis series (which made me laugh smile cry and shout - at pid icon_smile.gif ) Dark deeds at St.Marys which was right up my gothic loving street. Chess themed cache number 1 - Black Rook by Simply Paul (How did I miss that location after the amout of time I spend scouring Maps of Bucks!) Our trip to Avebury (Everyone should visit this place) and best of all the crypic souls crews Decaying hospital cache which for good reasons got archived but supplied me and pid with a brilliant afternoons exploration of an asbestos filled, haunted?!? and derilict complex of forgotten buildings and flats icon_smile.gif Cheers everyone, I hope the next 100 are just as much fun - and remember that thats all it is, A HUNT FOR A LUNCH BOX icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Its just a hunt for a lunch box, why be so serious!?! ©badgerslayer.gif

Dan Wilson - www.Buckscaching.co.uk - Stash Notes, forums & Much more...