ScroogieII

Hi Guys!

Haven't been able to spend much time here lately but thought it appropriate that someone should make mention of the fact that one of us has recently marked their 90th birthday.

That would quite likely make that nonagenarian the oldest member of our community.

Who might that nonagenarian be, I hear you ask?

Why, it would be none other than Don Morfe, a man who continues to fill my inbox with about a dozen "Contributing Buildings" each day, on a quest to climb at least one more step up the ladder of Most Waymarks Approved  before he can no longer hit the keyboard, as it were.

I feel that many in the community know, or are at least passingly familiar with, Don. That notwithstanding, I feel that it is now your duty, as it is mine, to urge him on, as I expect you also would wish to be similarly encouraged by your brethren, should you also de sufficiently fortunate to have enjoyed as many years on this planet as has he.

So, please, at least say HI to Don here, and please include whatever best wishes you may wish to send his way.

Thank You.

Keith

• Helpful 1
  • Love 2

Hi Don,

You helped me with your extensive knowledge regarding Medal of Honor recipients to create https://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/wm11ey6 in Montenegro. I will be eternally grateful for that, because it was an unforgettable experience for me to forgo the upcoming sightseeing tour of Kotor during a guided bus tour and instead take a cab a few kilometers to this cemetery. I admire you for your dedication and wish you all the best, health and happiness for the future.

Andreas

• Love 1