Where's Eroyd

Curious George

A special contest brought to you by Team Phoenix.

Somewhere in Victoria there is a piece of graffiti art which resembles one of Eroyd's Avtars (we won't tell you which one). The first person to post a photo and the co-ords of the correct one (the one we chose) will win a special prize from Team Phoenix.

Members of Team Phoenix, their operatives, relatives and friends are not eligible.

Have fun icon_razz.gif

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Eroyd. The first cacher I ever met was zuuky!

The terms of your contest are too restrictive, Curious George. Your friends can't win? How exactly does one know if she is a friend?

Darn, I really wanted to win a "special prize" from Team Phoenix, too! icon_wink.gif

Maybe I'll just post a photo and coordinates of something else and see what happens...

============================================

You can't be "FTF", but you could be next...

quote:
Originally posted by Curious George:

We have a WINNER! Congrats to Zoomzoom. A cardboard box with some of Team Phoenix's favourite caching accessories will be finding you soon icon_biggrin.gif

I'm just refering to TP's favourite caching accessories. icon_razz.gif

"Every cache has it's rightful place."

Here's me. Can I win beers to?

286a2520-d302-468e-973d-cb997bc78a7f.jpg

I shware, dhat curve wasn't, hick!, dare in dis road bufore, hick!, or I'd a seen it! hick! Hand me another brew hick! while I fugger this bast**d out! Waddaya mean da beers is fallen outa the back!

[This message was edited by eroyd on November 04, 2003 at 10:03 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by eroyd:

I shware, dhat curve wasn't, hick!, dare in dis road bufore, hick!, or I'd a seen it! hick! Hand me another brew hick! while I fugger this bast**d out! Waddaya mean da beers is fallen outa the back!

Ladies, this is what I have to work with.

Remember 'what's a push-up?' <sigh>

"Thank you for calling Mom's Travel Service. Guilt Trips our specialty. Where would you like to go today?"