Jump to content

Api outage?


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, sloth96 said:

Some of my api apps are having problems this morning.  It seems like part of the cluster is having an outage.

 

I don't know if it is related, but I can't connect to geocaching.com website anymore. It says my account doesn't exist!

Link to post

I recognize, that the server work very slow. Loading the pages on geocaching.com or this forum needs up to a minute for me.

The official App and the webpage logged me out... If I try to log I get an Error Message "Your password or username/email is incorrect".

 

Fun Fact: The unofficial app for Android works fine... Edit: ok, not work fine. Logging is not possible, but loading caches on the map is possible, and that very fast

Edited by capoaira
Link to post
1 minute ago, Tungstène said:

 

I don't know if it is related, but I can't connect to geocaching.com website anymore. It says my account doesn't exist!

Same, i think the API (servers) is dead lol. 

Link to post
Just now, mustakorppi said:

I was just logged out from website and the official app, and my username/password no longer works...

Yep, you’re not the only one.

Link to post

I was able to log in just now, but it took ages. I can move the map manually, but it won't go to the town I type in.

 

I had to log in today to AL too. I had been logged out.

 

I have a couple of geocaching outings this week to another town. I am pleased I have already loaded my Garmin.

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Goldenwattle said:

I was able to log in just now, but it took ages. I can move the map manually, but it won't go to the town I type in.

 

I had to log in today to AL too. I had been logged out.

 

I have a couple of geocaching outings this week to another town. I am pleased I have already loaded my Garmin.

Wrong, logging in is still broken.

Link to post

I wanted to download my list but now it logged me out and says my username/password is incorrect. I still can see my log in logo but can't access any of the links??? I reset my password and that doesn't work either. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
Link to post
Just now, batgirlmd said:

I wanted to download my list but now it logged me out and says my username/password is incorrect. I still can see my log in logo but can't access any of the links??? I reset my password and that doesn't work either. 

It's broken again. Waiting with many others for a fix.

Link to post

Try it now.  Just note you might have problems every now and then until the work is complete.

 

(Yeah, it looks like some work was being done on the site.  I was trying to view a PQ and was logged out.  My password was no longer valid, so I reset the password, which resulted in the same thing: the login page saying the password was incorrect.  As of this moment, though, I'm able to log in.)

  • Helpful 1
Link to post

App (iPhone) and  website are  not lofting in.  I think I read that these forums are on another server.Reminds me of about 15 years ago when the  website would  crash, usually on weekends. Tried to go to the main site from the forums and could not.

Edited by Wacka
Link to post
1 hour ago, sloth96 said:

Some of my api apps are having problems this morning.  It seems like part of the cluster is having an outage.

 

Hey best geo-friend sloth96! Hope you're doing well.

Yep, I even could not log in. Changed my password now, but still something is not right and not working smoothly.

Possibly Hampsters mass-tripped on something that got jammed in their turning wheel, and cannot get it out while them spinning it.

Hope it gets fixed.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...