Is Someone Following You?

T0SHEA

We often find someone is following us in that same blue car that we often see in our Waymarking pictures. :rolleyes:

Even when we visited the Maritimes, we often spotted a red car that seemed to pop up in our Bay of Fundy trip pictures. It must be a cohort or accomplice of the driver of that blue car.

I'm pretty sure that it wasn't your waymarks that I reviewed where I made a comment about an SUV that showed up in several photos. But I do know what you are talking about.

I try very hard to make sure that I park far and away from the item to be photographed. But I have a few waymarks with the Wagon Queen Family Truckster in Metalic Pea, in the photo.

(You missed my "Meatballs" reference a few months ago - let's see if you get this Chevy Chase film)

I seem to have several waymarks with the same Mobile Caching Vehicle in it -- and the same handsome driver. hmmm.

And I admit that I keep taking pictures of some extra-cute redheads I see creeping around the same places I go -- Ok, I admit I'm stalking them. Sometimes I'm so brazen that I ask them to pose for me or sit in nearby wild flowers for me.

HA!

I seem to have several waymarks with the same Mobile Caching Vehicle in it -- and the same handsome driver. hmmm.

And I admit that I keep taking pictures of some extra-cute redheads I see creeping around the same places I go -- Ok, I admit I'm stalking them. Sometimes I'm so brazen that I ask them to pose for me or sit in nearby wild flowers for me.

HA!

Hmmm.... my Blue Geotruck seems to get in a few of my waymarks, however, my lovely co-habitator of thirty-five years (almost) REALLY loves it when I catch her in one of my photos - NOT! She says that she is there to read her Kindle, enjoy the scenery, and to transport me to the nearest hospital if I need to go when I'm on one of my Waymarking/geocaching adventures. Awfully nice of her, I think!

There are several times we thought we figured out who that driver of the blue car was, as we have caught his reflection in windows, side mirrors, shiny sculptures, and many times on those reflective plastic covers on signs and historical markers.

He even casts a large shadow in too many of our Waymarking photos, making him impossible to identify, but always knowing he is close by. He must have a lady companion as we often catch a glimpse of her try to escape the camera.

It is strange; no matter where we go that same blue car is there lurking somewhere nearby, waiting...