Seeing Details in Mystery Cache Listings

On a number of Mystery Caches that I look at on geocaching.com, the actual puzzle details do not show up. I get a huge blank space between the "Additional Hints" and "Finds". Can anyone help me to "solve this issue", no pun intended.

Also, sometimes I do see the puzzle details. But when I load the cache onto my GPS, again the details of the puzzle are not downloaded.

Thank you for any help with either of these issues.

On a number of Mystery Caches that I look at on geocaching.com, the actual puzzle details do not show up. I get a huge blank space between the "Additional Hints" and "Finds". Can anyone help me to "solve this issue", no pun intended.

Also, sometimes I do see the puzzle details. But when I load the cache onto my GPS, again the details of the puzzle are not downloaded.

Thank you for any help with either of these issues.

We would need more details to even begin to help.

What are some of the GC codes where there is a blank space? Some times, this is the design of the puzzle.

How are you loading the cache into your gps? Which gps are you using?

What browser are you using? Do you have any blocking add-ons?

B.

What are some of the GC codes where there is a blank space? Some times, this is the design of the puzzle.

The example used was not a good one. I will look for another and post when I have time.

How are you loading the cache into your gps?

Basecamp

Which gps are you using?

eTrex30

What browser are you using?

Tried Safari and Chrome

Do you have any blocking add-ons?

Do not think so, but will check.

Thank you

Edited by salts&marbles

Sometimes the actual images are not included in the description. In these cases, look for images links on the page.

Scroll down to the logs section. Just above where the logs begin you'll find two links to images.

Hops & Horsetails Puzzle

Print this puzzle & solve for the cache coordinates

Word List for the Hops & Horsetails Puzzle

Print this list and solve the word search puzzle

The example used was not a good one. I will look for another and post when I have time.

How are you loading the cache into your gps?

Basecamp

Which gps are you using?

eTrex30

I expected you were an inexperienced cacher. 4000 finds in three years and 78 mysterys.... Show an example, but it is probably by design on those particular caches.

Any mystery that has fancy code on the page won't show up correctly on a GPS. All of the information can't follow with the GPX file and the dedicated units do not have very complex HTML rendering code.

Sometimes the actual images are not included in the description. In these cases, look for images links on the page.

Scroll down to the logs section. Just above where the logs begin you'll find two links to images.

Hops & Horsetails Puzzle

Print this puzzle & solve for the cache coordinates

Word List for the Hops & Horsetails Puzzle

Print this list and solve the word search puzzle

Thank you. This will solve most of the problem.