Congrats to RobAGD on his 300th find

JoeCthulhu

He had to go to Illinois to get it.

I took him a whole year to accomplish this feat too. I know he's disappointed not to get to 365, but 300 is a major accomplishment in one year.

RobAGD also has the best cache containers in Northern Virginia too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.

-Ambrose Bierce, writer (1842-1914)

icon_smile.gif Not quite your goal, but 300 in a year ain't nothing to sneeze at either.

Too much paintballin'??? icon_rolleyes.gif

Success is not measured by the position one has reached in life, rather by the obstacles overcome while trying to succeed.

- Booker T. Washington

Thanks guys icon_smile.gif

Between rain and snow it put a crimp on most people in this area ( Bigcall and GaitarMan being the major exceptions ). I did want to reach 365 but the weather just was not playing nice.

Paintballing actually got me to Chicago and a few other places that I managed to get a few caches.

Now I can relax and get to planting so more caches icon_smile.gif

-Robert

Congratulations Rob!

Since we started caching within a few weeks of each other, it's been fun watching our find totals creep ever upwards. Sometimes you've been way in the lead, and sometimes the Little Green people have snuck ahead. I've enjoyed chatting with you in #geocache and I look forward to another great year of caching... watch out for our 600th finds!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips