Free Review Copies of Geocaching Mystery Books

Caching Out, my geocaching mystery series, was picked up for publishing about three years ago. I'd been caching for years by then, and geocaching and mysteries seemed to be natural partners. "Mystery Cache" kind of says it all. But a lot of mystery novel reviewers and bloggers didn't seem to know what to do with a geocacher sleuth. Who knew?

So in honor of the 15th anniversary of the creation of geocaching, I'm offering geocachers FREE review copies of the first two books in my series, FIRST TO FIND and DEATH WILL ATTEND (mobi/EPUB), through May 31st. All I humbly ask is that you post your honest review on Amazon and/or Goodreads when you're done. These books are by a geocacher, for geocachers, so tell your caching buddies about my free offer.

Just shoot me an email at morganctalbot AT gmail DOT com and I'll give you the link and password to get your free books from the publisher's website.

Just wanted to report that I finished "First to Find" and thoroughly enjoyed it!

I'm not a huge fan of Mystery books as they can get mired in complex plots and over-layered clues, but this was PERFECT for me. Very accessable, and fun, and a very unique and plausible Mystery indeed.

I'll write up a "proper" review on the sites like GoodReads and sundry, but for now, I wanted to shoot a quick note here also. Loved the characters, loved the story, and loved how you integrate Geocaching "culture" into the whole setting. I only wish my local "GeoNeighbors" was as social as 'yours'. I only see mine in a forum, and once at a MeetUp event. :P

Can't wait to read the second one soon. :)

Just wanted to report that I finished "First to Find" and thoroughly enjoyed it!

I'm not a huge fan of Mystery books as they can get mired in complex plots and over-layered clues, but this was PERFECT for me. Very accessable, and fun, and a very unique and plausible Mystery indeed.

I'll write up a "proper" review on the sites like GoodReads and sundry, but for now, I wanted to shoot a quick note here also. Loved the characters, loved the story, and loved how you integrate Geocaching "culture" into the whole setting. I only wish my local "GeoNeighbors" was as social as 'yours'. I only see mine in a forum, and once at a MeetUp event. :P

Can't wait to read the second one soon. :)

Edited by red squirrel

Amazon asked me today ... what would you read next after 'Death Row: A Cliff Knowles Mystery (Cliff Knowles Mysteries Book 4)' by Russell Atkinson (aka, The Rat).

Since that is book 4 in his series and there is not currently another, I was happy to direct future readers to your 'First To Find' to get them started on another geocaching mystery series.