Congratulation to Rich in NEPA

Waterboy

Funny, you took the words right out of my mouth. (I was just about to make an announcement about this terrific achievement.)

Congratulations, R. You deserve it more than anyone. Thanks for giving so much to this game, and for everything else. I'm so honored I was there to share your 100th First Find with you. May you have 1000 more (if you wish icon_wink.gif).

~Zhanna~

ps Yeah, celebrating's great ... but so is sleeping!!! icon_sleepy.gif

Wow! That takes dedication! I haven't totalled my first finds but I can't have more than 25 or so. And most folks don't have 100 finds, much less 100 first finds.

The cool thing is, even with racing to the cache first, it sounds from the logs like Rich always has a great time and enjoys the experience. We can all learn from that.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

icon_smile.gif Thank you all!

There's one thing I'd like to point out that may not be readily apparent and that is without all of those great caches out there this kind of feat would not be possible. So it is with no hesitation that I'd like to express my gratitude for the time and effort and creativity all of you put into placing Geocaches that were (and are) truly worth getting up early for. Thanks to all of you I have discovered some incredibly beautiful places and met some really amazing people, and all the while I had a terrific time and lots of fun doing it. I'm amazed at all the wonderful memories I have of each and every cache I have visited. I can honestly say that very few, if any of them were done in a "cache-and-dash" manner just for the numbers. I've tried to savor the entire process involved in getting there and finding them, and I often spent hours in and around the cache sites and on the trails poking around, exploring and taking photos, or lounging at the great vistas enjoying the experience and the sunshine (whenever we actually had any sunshine around here!).

Cheers ...

~Rich in NEPA~

--- A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ---

Hey Rich,

While I may not think of you every day (hehehe) I do appreciate all of your efforts in making geo-caching a great sport for us all to enjoy. Thinking that I might actually beat you to a cache, not that it's ever happened, does add a thrill to those late-night checks of the site for new caches. It's always great to see you on the trails!!! Hats off to you and I hope for more First Finds in the future for you!!!

Until then...

Trusty