Where is my "first to find" LIST

Nosmo  King

I know I have a few "first to find" caches. Where are they recorded? or placed? so I can view all my First To Find caches?

Inasmuch as it is not an official part of geocaching, there is no such list.

If you want to record your FTF's, you make the list.

Thanks for the prompt replies. Now I know why I couldn't find any record of FTF. Oh well.......

The profile builder we use has a special code you add to your first to finds. We don't like to use FTF as the code as we might say something like "we were going for the FTF but just missed it" or something. So we put WNFTF in all of our FTF's. Then the profile picks up on all of those. I would work on trying to figure out what ones they are now as it will only get harder with time.

... FTF doesn't really have a meaning to GS.

While there's no official FTF list, Groundspeak does refer to FTF when they're trying to sell us premium membership :

Is going out in the middle of the night to be the first to find a new cache crazy? Sure it is. Yet it can make geocaching even more fun and exhilarating! Geocaching Premium Members can sign up to receive Instant Notifications about new caches in an area, giving them an advantage when it comes to being first to find (FTF).

And there's the FTF geocoins in the Geocaching store.

Get the official Geocaching HQ First to Find Coin!

FTF may or may not be official, but the coin sure is!

As Gitchee-Gummee said you wont find one as FTF doesn't really have a meaning to GS.

I wouldn't say that. GS mentions the FTF game in several places. They are not, however, in the business of maintaining a list of who was FTF on every cache. It would be an almost impossible task as generally the FTF is indicated by the first person to sign the physical log, not the first to post an online found it log.

Project-GC will also generate a "potential" list of FTFs...

project-gc looks through your logs to find caches you've tagged as FTF using specific tags. Alternatively, you can also bookmark your FTFs and point project-gc to the list.

That is correct however as I indicated it project-gc also does more. Project-gc also generates a list of caches that you potentially "MAY" (or may not) be the FTF on under PROFILE/FORGOTTON FTFS?. You can then validate your FTFs, generate a bookmark list or insert the secret tag in your logs (if inclined to do so).

That is correct however as I indicated it project-gc also does more. Project-gc also generates a list of caches that you potentially "MAY" (or may not) be the FTF on under PROFILE/FORGOTTON FTFS?. You can then validate your FTFs, generate a bookmark list or insert the secret tag in your logs (if inclined to do so).

Didn't realize that, thanks for the info.