Day light savings

February was my worst month of geocaching since I started in December. I only had 3 caches on several attempts last month. :( So far March has been wicked awesome for me. I attended my first geocaching event and I am finally above the halfway mark to my 100th cache. :) I usually work the evening shift at work and on Sundays I get out it is dark. the area I live in has no night caches so they have to be done during the day. This Saturday into Sunday is daylight savings and we spring ahead :) Sundays I get out around 6:30 ish. I have also noticed some not much but some of the snow is starting to melt :) Spring is coming! who else is exited for daylights savings ? I know i am!

Edited by pvtplt172

I really can't wait! This winter has seemed dreadfully long!

Winter is the time for us to cache, summer gets hot. <_<

I'm using geocaching to help me get in shape. They're trails around here that have geocaches and require some trekking distance. I'll most assuredly only be wearing shorts and a white T-shirt in the summer. Along with lots of water.

Edited by Kingmaster74

Summer is all but over... :huh:

My first guess was, you are in the southern hemisphere. Then I looked at your profile & confirmed it. {Just seeing that sign in your profile pic was a clue...<g>

Didn't really have a summer here. Unlike last year when we had days and weeks of 40C (killed our budgies). This summer it rarely got over 30C. Daylight saving finishing soon too.