Search by post code

Can not search by town close to home either Used to work but now it doesn't. Tried some other towns I used to search for and some work and some don't. Hope they get this fixed as it is a real pain to search several miles away and then have to move map to where I want to be. Seems like the maps just keep getting more and more useless.

I've been getting the same problem and it seems to have been for several weeks and even if I open GC via Google Chrome rather than IE it still won't allow me to search by postcode.

Is there a way around this or should I contact GC??

There's a topic discussing the problem on the Geocaching.com website forum so you might like to add your complaint there: Search locations

MrsB

I've been getting the same problem and it seems to have been for several weeks and even if I open GC via Google Chrome rather than IE it still won't allow me to search by postcode.

Is there a way around this or should I contact GC??

There's a topic discussing the problem on the Geocaching.com website forum so you might like to add your complaint there: Search locations

MrsB

You're not the only one.

It doesn't accept ML12 6SQ, ML12 6RT and several others.