Is it always peak season?

I assume you're referring to the cache submitted email, with language about "peak season" and 7 days to first review (instead of the previous 3 days).

It could stand to be changed. I don't know if that's going to happen. I think the 7 days should just be the norm, without referencing "peak season"

The overall peak season for worldwide new caches placementsis north hemisphere summer; I think August has had the most new caches per month for many years.

However, as the game grows, there are more and more places where high season is ~ November - March; the southern US states, parts of warm weather Europe, and all of the southern hemisphere - South Africa, New Zealand, Oz, South America....

Kinda' like when there is ALWAYS a yellow "Danger Wet Floor" sign on the floor of your local fast food emporium. Covers any eventuality.

cleaning%20supplies-img-177.jpg

Perhaps that's because while some see that sign as a warning, others see it as a directive.

I knowww riiiight?

I spent 45 minutes in the freezer section at the grocery store yesterday because I picked up a can of OJ that said "concentrate" on it. :laughing:

I assume you're referring to the cache submitted email, with language about "peak season" and 7 days to first review (instead of the previous 3 days).

It could stand to be changed. I don't know if that's going to happen. I think the 7 days should just be the norm, without referencing "peak season"

The overall peak season for worldwide new caches placementsis north hemisphere summer; I think August has had the most new caches per month for many years.

However, as the game grows, there are more and more places where high season is ~ November - March; the southern US states, parts of warm weather Europe, and all of the southern hemisphere - South Africa, New Zealand, Oz, South America....

Yeah, just the fact that it says peak season. I don't think it should be there if it is always peak season ;)

Kinda' like when there is ALWAYS a yellow "Danger Wet Floor" sign on the floor of your local fast food emporium. Covers any eventuality.

Perhaps that's because while some see that sign as a warning, others see it as a directive.

I knowww riiiight?

I spent 45 minutes in the freezer section at the grocery store yesterday because I picked up a can of OJ that said "concentrate" on it. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I'm glad I wasn't taking a sip of something when I read this one!!!!

I knowww riiiight?

Did you also get stuck in the restroom waiting for someone to come help you out at the sink since the signs say "Employees Must Wash Hands"? :P

22365897i_01.jpg

Edited by wimseyguy