Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
forbin_c

iPhone Benchmark app

54 posts in this topic

HuntMarkers has been a very helpful app and I'm glad it's working again. If there is still a way to make some adjustments to it Id like the ability to view the map area of a benchmark selected from the list view. Another great feature to add could be searching for a specific PID.

Although it keeps me happy, ideas of improvements from the users perspective can aid in development. While these concepts may not be possible due to some kind of restrictions that wont keep me from trying.

Edited by Lurch27

I can't seem to find the app in the App Store. I've searched

NGS and HuntMarkers. Can someone point me in the right direction of how to download. I've been looking for an app to hunt bench marks for awhile now so really excited about this!

NGS and HuntMarkers. Can someone point me in the right direction of how to download. I've been looking for an app to hunt bench marks for awhile now so really excited about this!

Sorry it is not in the App store as the developer pulled his license (see post #44 in this thread)

Sorry it is not in the App store as the developer pulled his license (see post #44 in this thread)

If you can find a copy of the app IPA file you could manually install it...

However it's also likely to be completely unsupported in the next major iOS update as it's not a 64-bit app.

Edited by thebruce0