Help please, with my android phone!

I've got the kids all packed up ready to go and i cant get geo to work on my phone. The new caches wont open the 'navigate to' bit. When you look at the list of all saved caches the new ones have no distance. Has it logged out (my internet account logged out yesterday) if so how do i log back in on the phone?? Please Help kids driving me mad!!

I've got the kids all packed up ready to go and i cant get geo to work on my phone. The new caches wont open the 'navigate to' bit. When you look at the list of all saved caches the new ones have no distance. Has it logged out (my internet account logged out yesterday) if so how do i log back in on the phone?? Please Help kids driving me mad!!

Uninstall and then reinstall.

^^ Good advice, I have had to myself previously.

^^ Good advice, I have had to myself previously.

Yep reinstall worked thanks we think we actually had a bug on the phone. I like this app takes us straight to the cache!

Edited by The Happy Martins

I used to praise the official app, it was leagues better then C:geo. Now I'm not so sure. I'd use the official app, but there latest update broke it, and they refuse to fix it. It wont start up, it force closes within seconds.

GC app is working fine after site upgrade.

Edited by baloo&bd

Erm not sure to be honest its C:geo

Not an app user, so this is only what I gather from the forums....

c:geo is not an approved app. With the last update (a few weeks ago) it no longer works.

Actually, c:geo IS an approved App... It Does Work! ~Better than the Groundspeak App...~ and Free!

The Steaks

Erm not sure to be honest its C:geo

Not an app user, so this is only what I gather from the forums....

c:geo is not an approved app. With the last update (a few weeks ago) it no longer works.

Actually, c:geo IS an approved App... It Does Work! ~Better than the Groundspeak App...~ and Free!

The Steaks

Really?

I'll believe that when I hear it from a moderator/admin.

At one point even mentioning it was the fastest way to get a thread locked.