How to "decorate" cache listing

Hi,

I would like to know your secrets of putting color text, animations, and decorations and ect. on cache pages.

if you would please post a walkthrough on how to do it I would appreciate it. Posts like "use html" won't be very helpful as I know that but just not how to do it.

Hi

I also wanted to learn, and I also had no idea. It is not too difficult.

Go to photobucket and set up an account (free) and find some background,copy the image http address in the space given on edit listing page for background.

If you want to add a photo,again I used photobucket, they have many stock photos or you can upload your own. Copy the link they give you in your long description box and dont forget to click the small box above saying

The descriptions below are in HTML

For text/colors I used Xinha.

This was/is still all new to me, I am no expert at all, but by playing around and trial and error I think I have made some nice webpages...not perfect, but not bad...take a look and tell me what you think, (I am pretty proud of my Creatures in the woods cachepage)

if I can do it anyone can!

shame so many just use/log with smart phones nowadays and never visit the webpages!

Instead of hand coding HTML, I use a free (donations accepted) app called KompoZer. Be sure to run the "Markup Cleaner" under the Tools menu before copying the HTML over to the cache description. If you can use MS Word, you can use this app.

This was the app I used to create this description last week: Head Case. (Premium listing).

If you need a separate program to create your HTML you're probably overdoing it. Less is more with HTML on cache pages.

A wise statement....

In my case, I tend to write longer descriptions and I find it's more convenient to use a WYSIWYG editor to make the description friendly to the eye and readable.