The SWAG Game

chrisandjanet

I'll use the used straw to hold my broken in half pencil together (insert the two pieces into the straw) while examining the straw i accidently dropped the cache, so i am leaving the broken pieces of the lid.

What luck! I'll use the sharp-ended broken pieces of the lid to cut up sticks for a campfire because I seemed to have misplaced my mom's car keys and might be staying here through the night......

In gratitude, I leave a broken, rusted pocket knife.

:D

Edited by nightowl814

Great! I've always wanted to go to South America but had nothing to show me the way...... in return I'll leave my prized possession. I hate to see it go, we've had such good times with each other. *Sniffle.* It was fun burning/stabbing you, picture of Sidney Crosby. (Yes I am a Caps fan) :P

(Sorry I know I just did one, but I couldn't resist :D )

Edited by nightowl814

Oh come on guys! NO ONE wants the pic of Crosby? Oh well I guess I'll take it back and leave a book with every other page missing. Maybe you'll want that instead?

I'll take that book, I always wanted to learn speed reading anyway. I will leave the hairball my cat just yakked up.

Assuming the parking stub is from today I will take it. I need to check on a micro-cache near there and did not want to pay for parking. I am going to leave a VHS tape of "Convoy" (Hey - my wife made this post when I was not looking.... she must not appreciate my VHS tapes)

Edited by GeoBlank

I'll take that sharpie and smash it with a hammer. Then I will drop the little plastic pieces along the path I'm taking to the cache, like Hansel and Gretel, because my GPSr is running low on batteries and I don't have a spare. Then when I go back, I will pick up the pieces and add them to my CITO bag. In return, I will leave a staple that I broke in half during the earthquake in VA today.

** Sniff ** Oh man that's terrible, and I know just what to do with it! I hit a patch of yellow jackets while mowing. This stuff is so potent, not only will it kill them, it should remove the yellow right off their backs! In return for such a rancid gift, I leave my prized swag--a thousand year old petrified booger, tightly sealed in a glass case!

** Sniff ** Oh man that's terrible, and I know just what to do with it! I hit a patch of yellow jackets while mowing. This stuff is so potent, not only will it kill them, it should remove the yellow right off their backs! In return for such a rancid gift, I leave my prized swag--a thousand year old petrified booger, tightly sealed in a glass case!

You could sell that booger to the antiques roadshow, i'm sure its worth a bit

i will leave a large huntsman