1/10 Mile Rule

There are two traditional caches in SW Arkansas that are less than 100 feet apart. How did that happen?

GCPRK5 and GC1DR32

Interesting the that later cache appears to have been placed by park personnel, while the earlier cache was placed with permission from the park.

Have to ask the reviewer, 'Chuck Walla', about that.

Wouldn't 1,644.3 feet require a reviewer's intervention?

Take a look at the User on the Published Log Entry. Nothing nefarious here.

Looks like a common garden variety mistake to me. Interesting that nobody mentioned it before. Now that could be nefarious :anibad:

I didn't say there was anything nefarious going on. But the other cache was published in 2005. I'm wondering how in the world this one slipped by the reviewer. He must have just not noticed the other cache when he updated the coordinates.

I know of a traditional placed about 100 feet from the first stage of a multi. But both are over eight-years old, and probably grandfathered...

The funniest one I ever saw was a traditional place inches from the final of a multi. But the multi was placed before steps and finals were waypointed. The newer traditional was quickly archived, or redacted.

nefarious

Now there's a word you don't see very often in these forums. I like it!
Wow! Get that excited by the word, 'quote' does ya?

Astounding.

Don't mind me. Just fixing the quotey thingies.

I think we broke them a bit, I don't think the man in the white lab coat closed that last thread quick enough.