cache not reviewed after 3 days

I'm not a first time cache maker... have hid several in fact. I just placed a new one on Sunday, nothing fancy, just a standard puzzle cache... no other caches for at least a mile away... I've gotten no emails or notes on the cache log from the reviewer....

I did send a note to the contact@geocaching.com address asking what to do next...

Just wondering if this is normal? I've usually gotten responses within a day. I know that these folks are all volunteer so...

Thanks!

I'm not a first time cache maker... have hid several in fact. I just placed a new one on Sunday, nothing fancy, just a standard puzzle cache... no other caches for at least a mile away... I've gotten no emails or notes on the cache log from the reviewer....

I did send a note to the contact@geocaching.com address asking what to do next...

Just wondering if this is normal? I've usually gotten responses within a day. I know that these folks are all volunteer so...

Thanks!

I've noticed that the puzzle caches we placed took somewhat longer than our other caches to be reviewed. I think they have more of a complicated review process for puzzles. Also, I know this might sound silly, but check just to be sure; make sure that you checked the "Yes, this cache is active" box at the top of the new cache form.

Your cache is awaiting its turn in the queue. I see one minor issue. The reviewer might ask you to change the waypoint for stage 2 from "stage of a multi cache" to "Question to answer" since you are using an existing object.

Other than that, just be patient. Your reviewer will get to it.

Like they say, patience is a virtue. But, then, I've never had to wait very long. Despite many new caches every week in my area, the review is usually done within 24 hours, rarely longer than that. Shout out to our reviewers, "Ice and Wind" and "Cascade Reviewer" :)

That is pretty amazing that Ice & Wind and Cascade Reviewer review caches in Idaho and here I'm in Vancouver Washington and they review here as well, and I know up North towards Seattle as well, that is a heck of a big area to cover hats off to them. I figure a cache will get published when they get published, heck they are volenteers and they must be donating a lot of time to this.

Scubasonic