Took geocache, left nothing

Pinehurst, please stop posting a string of question marks with nothing else in your post.

Posts like that are not productive.

Also, if you are going to quote all the nested posts, please try to edit out all the blank space so that users don't have to scroll forever to read the thread.

Thanks.

HEY!

It's his thread and he can do whatever he wants...

Right?

????????

:rolleyes:

Pinehurst, please stop posting a string of question marks with nothing else in your post.

Also, if you are going to quote all the nested posts, please try to edit out all the blank space so that users don't have to scroll forever to read the thread.

Thanks.

HEY!

It's his thread and he can do whatever he wants...

Right?

????????

:rolleyes:

Yes He Can

??????????????????????

Thanks.

1. Then how do I explane I am confused?

2. That would be defacing other peoples posts, they should have put less blank space. Fine. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

2. That would be defacing other peoples posts, they should have put less blank space. Fine. :rolleyes:

1. You should use words. And explain (in detail) exactly what you don't understand about what they posted. Or you should ignore those posts that are just trying to get a response like that out of you.

2. Do it anyway. Please.

Thanks.

If you are confused by somebody's comments or suggestion then please try and say what part confuses you. Instead of a line of ???????? try quoting just the part of the post that you don't understand and then typing something like, "I don't understand this because I thought that whateverwhatever..." or "I don't get this. Coud you explain it in more detail please?"

Some of your posts were amusing to start with, but they are now becoming rather tedious. (Just my opinion, of course.)

MrsB

Did that always say that below your avatar? :rolleyes:

Actually, yes, it's been on there for a couple of years now. Who would have thought a few years ago that actually taking ammo cans and leaving nothing would be a problem.

Perhaps I should change it to, "Took McToy and left some really nice stuff for the next finder." :rolleyes:

Getting back on topic.....

I can think of twice where I've accidentally put the entire cache into my bag and left with it. Both times I got home and found it in my caching bag and had a doh! moment.

I didn't log this as as "took geocache, left nothing". I was too embarrassed to do that. I did return the cache as quickly as possibly.

I can remember as least one other time I got home and found the paper log in my pocket. It happened to be a cache where only one of my kids could actually retrieve and replace the cache so there was some bribery involved on my part to get my kids to help replace the log.

I can think of twice where I've accidentally put the entire cache into my bag and left with it. Both times I got home and found it in my caching bag and had a doh! moment.
Come on, admit that you wanted to steal it but then you got home and felt guilty. :unsure:

Thanks.

2. That would be defacing other peoples posts, they should have put less blank space. Fine. :unsure:

1. You should use words. And explain (in detail) exactly what you don't understand about what they posted. Or you should ignore those posts that are just trying to get a response like that out of you.

2. Do it anyway. Please.

????????????????????????????

You're bossy.

Thanks.

2. That would be defacing other peoples posts, they should have put less blank space. Fine. :unsure:

2. Do it anyway. Please.

????????????????????????????

You're bossy.

-_-

Pinehurst,pleasestoppostingastringofquestionmarkswithnothingelseinyourpost.Postslikethatarenotproductive.Also,ifyouaregoingtoquoteallthenestedposts,pleasetrytoeditoutalltheblankspacesothatusersdon'thavetoscrollforevertoreadthethread.Thanks.
1.ThenhowdoIexplaneIamconfused?2.Thatwouldbedefacingotherpeoplesposts,theyshouldhaveputlessblankspace.Fine. :unsure:
1.Youshouldusewords.Andexplain(indetail)exactlywhatyoudon'tunderstandaboutwhattheyposted.Oryoushouldignorethosepoststhatarejusttryingtogetaresponselikethatoutofyou.2.Doitanyway.Please.
????????????????????????????You're bossy.
Hey,thatwhitespacetakesuptonsofbandwidth.WeMUSTkeepwhitespacetoaminimum

Thanks.

2. That would be defacing other peoples posts, they should have put less blank space. Fine. :)

2. Do it anyway. Please.

Ok.

Thanks.

2. That would be defacing other peoples posts, they should have put less blank space. Fine. :)

If you are confused by somebody's comments or suggestion then please try and say what part confuses you. Instead of a line of ???????? try quoting just the part of the post that you don't understand and then typing something like, "I don't understand this because I thought that whateverwhatever..." or "I don't get this. Coud you explain it in more detail please?"

Some of your posts were amusing to start with, but they are now becoming rather tedious. (Just my opinion, of course.)

MrsB

Ok.

Did that always say that below your avatar? :)

Actually, yes, it's been on there for a couple of years now. Who would have thought a few years ago that actually taking ammo cans and leaving nothing would be a problem.

Perhaps I should change it to, "Took McToy and left some really nice stuff for the next finder." :D

Why?

Getting back on topic.....

I didn't log this as as "took geocache, left nothing". I was too embarrassed to do that. I did return the cache as quickly as possibly.

I can remember as least one other time I got home and found the paper log in my pocket. It happened to be a cache where only one of my kids could actually retrieve and replace the cache so there was some bribery involved on my part to get my kids to help replace the log.

Lol.

Come on, admit that you wanted to steal it but then you got home and felt guilty. :)

Lol.

Pinehurst,pleasestoppostingastringofquestionmarkswithnothingelseinyourpost.Postslikethatarenotproductive.Also,ifyouaregoingtoquoteallthenestedposts,pleasetrytoeditoutalltheblankspacesothatusersdon'thavetoscrollforevertoreadthethread.Thanks.
1.ThenhowdoIexplaneIamconfused?2.Thatwouldbedefacingotherpeoplesposts,theyshouldhaveputlessblankspace.Fine. :)
1.Youshouldusewords.Andexplain(indetail)exactlywhatyoudon'tunderstandaboutwhattheyposted.Oryoushouldignorethosepoststhatarejusttryingtogetaresponselikethatoutofyou.2.Doitanyway.Please.
????????????????????????????You're bossy.
Hey,thatwhitespacetakesuptonsofbandwidth.WeMUSTkeepwhitespacetoaminimum

Yep.

Don't believe you'll be hearing from Pinehurst for awhile, he's probably on a two week mandatory vacation.

No, I don't think he's going to get banned, and I don't think he's trolling. This is a very young kid, possibly as young as 10 or 11. We've seen it before; "TheBellDingers", and "King Riched" come to mind.

As a matter of fact, I've caught my 10 yr. old looking at video game forums before. I'd better check to make sure he's not posting. I'll be right back. :)