Mega Scotland - Volunteers Needed

As Mega Scotland is almost here, we are looking for some volunteers to help out in the Dewar’s centre on 31st July.

Specifically we need some help with registration between 10 and 12 and some assistance in our craft area between 12 and 3. Would be great if people could give us an hour to help out. You don’t need any special skills to do either, just a smile :blink:

If you would be willing to help either reply to this thread alternatively feel free to drop me an email on MrsI@megascotland.co.uk

Thanks

Carol

We would but we expect to be busy on the Mega Wales Stand :lol: willing to help at any other event if we can though ( as long as they are not UP HILL)

Anyone thinking of volunteering - I helped out on Registration at Weston SM and enjoyed the experience.

Got to meet more cachers and put a few more faces to caching names and the time went very quickly.

If there is a lack of volunteers the queues could be VERYYYYYYYYY long - go on put your names down to help - you know you want to :blink:

As Mega Scotland is almost here, we are looking for some volunteers to help out in the Dewar’s centre on 31st July.

Specifically we need some help with registration between 10 and 12 and some assistance in our craft area between 12 and 3. Would be great if people could give us an hour to help out. You don’t need any special skills to do either, just a smile :lol:

If you would be willing to help either reply to this thread alternatively feel free to drop me an email on MrsI@megascotland.co.uk

Thanks

Carol

We now have all the volunteers we need for the Mega Scotland event on 31st July. Thank you for all the offers of help, it has been really appreciated. I am compiling a reserve list if anyone wants to be added to that?

We may still need some help at the camping event on Friday 30th July, if this turns out to be the case, I’ll post a note on the camping event page

Thanks again

Carol (Mrs I)