Replacing Nano logsheet's if you are not the CO.

I've been to a couple nano's where the log strip is full. I always keep extra sheets, rule sheets, swag, bug spray, batteries, with me as well as log sheets.

Would/should CO's get mad if you replaced full strips? Do they keep the logs for anything?

Just curious.

It's a rare day when I will fully replace any log. I just don't have the disposable income to do that for every single neglected cache I come upon. I'll add a little paper if I have it on me but rarely will I replace it. In the end it is the cache owners responsibility and if they are not willing to take that on they need to archive that puppy.

Same goes with nanos. If you leave something out that is going to need more frequent maintenance then be prepared to do it. I agree that is part of owning the cache.

I will and have replaced logs in caches. I ill not however replace them in a film canister, or Altoids can or a cheap glad-ware container, as they will just get wet again soon.

Really any thing that is soggy wet and a poor container. its not worth it. I will add a non ripped ziplock however.

I'm not going to be replacing a nano logsheet - if you decide to place something so small - frequent logsheet changes are just part of the ownership/hiding process.
I've learned that the hard way on the couple of nano hides that I've placed. I've also learned that the further from home that you hide them, the larger the signatures on the log will be.

I've been to a couple nano's where the log strip is full. I always keep extra sheets, rule sheets, swag, bug spray, batteries, with me as well as log sheets.

Would/should CO's get mad if you replaced full strips? Do they keep the logs for anything?

Just curious.

I wouldn't mind assuming the original log was either photographed or sent to me so i could add it to the caches page.

It's a rare day when I will fully replace any log. I just don't have the disposable income to do that for every single neglected cache I come upon. I'll add a little paper if I have it on me but rarely will I replace it. In the end it is the cache owners responsibility and if they are not willing to take that on they need to archive that puppy.

Same goes with nanos. If you leave something out that is going to need more frequent maintenance then be prepared to do it. I agree that is part of owning the cache.

Just an FYI...you can download all the log sheets you want from http://geocacher-u.com/component/option,co...tpage/Itemid,1/ then click resources then downloads.

you can then have some with you if you need them. It doent cost anything & its a good deed.