Micros gone... Some of 'em, anyway

Just noticed that 153 micros were archived yesterday. Unfortunately, most of them were in Scotland, not on my manor. I realise that it's just a drop in the ocean but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Well done, folks... keep up the good work!

:o:o

Just noticed that 153 micros were archived yesterday. Unfortunately, most of them were in Scotland, not on my manor. I realise that it's just a drop in the ocean but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Well done, folks... keep up the good work!

:D:huh:

:o:o:P

mouthshut-mouth-shut-zip-zip-it-smi.gif

:laughing::(

On a positive note that means at least 153 spots freed up for nice shiny new micros to be hidden :D

:blink::D

This is a bit of a hot topic amongst some Scottish cachers at the moment. The owner(s) have taken umbrage at complaints aimed at their lame series of micros being chucked into rubbish strewn locations. I have done one of the many series and although the cycle ride along the two canals was nice, the actual finding of the caches were another matter. On the other hand, I have been reliably informed that at least two of the series were enjoyable. At least the owner managed to change them to another account before logging them all as a find before archiving them. B)

I suppose this really is a case of some people will play the game their way?? :)

Also it should be noted that they haven't really made a huge difference in the micro standing, as they were all placed in the last few months, some just a few weeks ago.

I've just sat down, having been out all day completing a nice big micro circuit East of Haywards Heath.

The weather was great, the bluebells were out in force and I couldn't ask for a better way to spend 7 hours.

Micros, small, large.Surely we do this to get out to enjoy our wonderful countryside.

Shame that Pharisee's ongoing "size-ist" views means he will never follow in my footsteps on that great part of Sussex. Shame. :)

I've just sat down, having been out all day completing a nice big micro circuit East of Haywards Heath.

The weather was great, the bluebells were out in force and I couldn't ask for a better way to spend 7 hours.

Micros, small, large.Surely we do this to get out to enjoy our wonderful countryside.

Shame that Pharisee's ongoing "size-ist" views means he will never follow in my footsteps on that great part of Sussex. Shame. :)

"Size-ist".... How dare you, sir!! I'll have you know that at least four of my 'landmark' caches have been dwarf micro caches.

B)