Best Log Ever

StarBrand

This one had me ROFL'ing for a while when I read it.....from GC236KY

(caution: some language might offend)

"Went by this one on my way home from work.... "

Yeah, yeah. We've seen it before. In fact there is a whole thread about it. I don't know why you wish to drag that old stinker out again. It's not the language so much as the attitude of the writer that is offensive.

It had me wanting to ralph for a while when I read it.

Now you've brought it up again. :ph34r:

This one had me ROFL'ing for a while when I read it.....from GC236KY

(caution: some language might offend)

"Went by this one on my way home from work.... "

Yeah, yeah. We've seen it before. In fact there is a whole thread about it. I don't know why you wish to drag that old stinker out again. It's not the language so much as the attitude of the writer that is offensive.

It had me wanting to ralph for a while when I read it.

Now you've brought it up again. :ph34r:

Sorry, I'm not a frequent forum reader here, just casual when I have the time. I wouldn't have re-posted it had I known, but it was so funny I had to share regardless. I think it was only a week or two ago when it was posted, if that is considered "old". :D

I got these logs recently from a group which I thought was funny:

We need to save the birds! they're frozen to the lake! inside joke.
along with
And no we didn't not need to call animal rescue for the birds. Lucky for them... that would have been an interesting call.

and from a 3rd person..

If you ever visit this cache when the lake is frozen, please don't be alarmed. There are no dead birds on the lake. I repeat, there are no dead birds on the lake. Those little frozen birds whose feet are frozen to the ice are actually logs sticking out from the lake bed. Please do not call animal rescue!

:D

This along with this cache nearby get few finders, but usually very long detailed logs.

This puzzle is an ammo box in a hollow tree, but for some reason the finders cannot remove the cache, but still manage to open it up and access the logbook. I was able to remove it when I got the first log like that, and I do not understand how it would actually be easier to open it in the tree, rather than removing it. :ph34r: The opening is at the bottom of the tree.

Edited by 4wheelin_fool