The Ridiculus Christmas Scavenger Hunt!

YemonYime

And now, for something completely different...

First off, the Yimes would like to wish you all a happy and joyous Christmas!

If you're anything like us, you're probably sitting around with friends and family. Grandma's telling the same stories as last year...and the year before...and the year before that. You're surrounded by massive foothills of wrapping paper, wondering how on earth you're going to find all those lost receipts. You might be dancing with the urge to pick up your GPS and go hunt something...just to take a little break from the company.

Well, it's not polite to go out caching and leave company behind to clean up the plates. Besides, Aunt Judy didn't bring her hiking boots, and she'll look funny out there caching in her apron. We've planted a little something for you geo-hunters to search for from the warmth and comfort of your own keyboard.

And here's the prize for the First Finder...

cycr.jpg

For a little different kind of cointest, we've placed a 2009 Compass Rose YemonYime Edition Geocoin somewhere out there in cyberspace. Well, more specifically...on eBay. Okay, now before you get your pajamas in a bunch, here's an obvious disclaimer: Since the item has to have some sort of value price to be on eBay, the winner will have to make a very small purchase. I can assure you...it's reasonable. :)

Now, I might have to drop a few hints here if it's not found as soon as I expect it to be found, but I have plenty of faith in this clever bunch of coiners. Somebody will figure it out soon enough.

So if you're up for a little adventure...finish your pie, kiss Aunt Judy, crack your knuckles, and start lookin' around the sea of eBay for a 2009 Compass Rose YemonYime Edition Geocoin.

yychristmas2.jpg

From our family to yours, we wish you all

a happy and joyous Christmas!

Wow, the early bird certainly got the worm, today.

Congratulations to fendmar for being a clever (and fast) super-sleuth. He got it in less than an hour, and I'll let him explain his hunting methods...if he wishes to do so!

Thanks everyone, and enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Yime

Just in case some might still be looking...we've got a winner! It took less than an hour, and a search on the word "ridiculus" was the dead giveaway. Nobody else was auctioning off anything as ridiculus, I suppose. :)

I originally had it much harder, so I went soft on "yinz". But I can promise you that my evil mind won't hesitate to amp it back up for the next time, whenever that may be....mwuh ha ha HA HA HAAAAh!!!

A link to the auction is HERE

Thanks again for following along!

Yime

ETA: Ooh, and Eartha, if ya see this before you get your message, you can shut 'er down at your convenience. Thanks!

Edited by YemonYime