COINTEST! Name the geocar!

sunsetmeadowlark

1) Marie Antoinette! Just watch for any guillotines in the area! :D

2) Lady Godiva! But don't drive naked!!! there will always be a Peeping Tom watching you!!! (according to the legent!) :rolleyes:

3) Circe!

Remember her from Odyssey??? She is the witch who was transforming the men of Ulysses into pigs.... I hope this time to do the opposite to the other drivers (if they are bad), and from pigs to make them polite, and transform muggles into good geocachers! :D

I hope my little jokes didn't offend you my friend or anyone else!! ;)

I am going to get some sleep now... Oh boy... I have almost forgotten how to sleep at night!!! :D

And the winner is...

Glinda: the good witch

Mom and I have spent the last hour reading all of the submissions and laughing like crazy at some of them! There were 352 names submitted! Of those, Betsy was the most common suggestion with Carol/Carole (sorry, bad memories associated with this one!) and Sunny tied for second. :rolleyes: I like Glinda for it's tie in with the witches thing and Glinda always makes me think of gold so it's good for the color too. Bubbles and Calypso were tied as my second choices.

Thanks everyone for playing! Congrats Maine Family, e-mail me and LMK if you want your coin mailed or released.

And the winner is...

Glinda: the good witch

Mom and I have spent the last hour reading all of the submissions and laughing like crazy at some of them! There were 352 names submitted! Of those, Betsy was the most common suggestion with Carol/Carole (sorry, bad memories associated with this one!) and Sunny tied for second. :rolleyes: I like Glinda for it's tie in with the witches thing and Glinda always makes me think of gold so it's good for the color too. Bubbles and Calypso were tied as my second choices.

Thanks everyone for playing! Congrats Maine Family, e-mail me and LMK if you want your coin mailed or released.

Well, it makes me smile to see that Bubbles was in the top running positions!!