What are you doing reading this?

bittsen

I just looked outside and there's a beautiful full moon. If it weren't for a hangup of mine (this is HUGE spider season) I would be out caching right now.

What is your excuse?

A side note. Last night I opened my front door to let my cat out and a 1.5 inch spider came running in with Olympic speed. It survived 5 squish attempts because it was so fast. I ended up catching it and it took 2 flushes to get it to go away.

I just looked outside and there's a beautiful full moon. If it weren't for a hangup of mine (this is HUGE spider season) I would be out caching right now.

What is your excuse?

A side note. Last night I opened my front door to let my cat out and a 1.5 inch spider came running in with Olympic speed. It survived 5 squish attempts because it was so fast. I ended up catching it and it took 2 flushes to get it to go away.

Good question! Me, I am not interested in night caching. I've tried it a couple of times, but it just isn't my "thing" But yeah, that moon is awesome here in Minnesota as well. Its casting shadows. Love it!

What is your excuse?

Ha, ha. I don't like spiders either. Ever seen a moth in a spider's web? I'm not looking to be some arachnid's plat du jour.

What is your excuse?

My excuse? Ummmmmmmmmmm full moons are when the Werewolvs come out. :P Don't you know that?

If you been watching "TRUE BLOOD" on HBO.... You would be carefull in these neck of the woods too with all the vamps, & other creatures running around Dallas & Shreveport. :D Which BTW are only 2 hours from each other.

TGC

What happend to your handy dandy can of raid?

TGC

Spray poison in my house? Are you nuts?

I haven't owned a can of raid in my adult life.

I did go out and cache for an FTF with my daughter. We had another FTF Hound in the area show up with his son so we ended up figuring out the cache together. It was pretty sneaky. The ammo can was easy enough. But to sign the log was a little trickier!

What is tricky about signing a log?

I did go out and cache for an FTF with my daughter. We had another FTF Hound in the area show up with his son so we ended up figuring out the cache together. It was pretty sneaky. The ammo can was easy enough. But to sign the log was a little trickier!

I don't want to give it away....Just know that there is some deception involved. It is the second cache in a series called "Patience".

What is your excuse?

It's St. Cachemas Day. My packet of geoswag just arrived and I'm checking through it. These tiny ammo cans are teh awesumz!

ammocan.jpg

For shame! It probably just wanted to get in and warm itself before going back into battle with the earwigs.

What is your excuse?

its BEAR season!! no jk (but really)

Polar bears in the street!!

If the ammo can is hanging by a rope, 50' up in a tree, it might be easy to find, but not so easy to retrieve the cache and sign the log.