Interesting Cache Name

Hmmmm...and to think I once got a post edited for using two asterisks surrounded by an 's' and 't'.... :blink:

Soft? Sort? Salt? Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get it. :D

Spit, spot, shot, snot...there are probably more too...I got nailed for the other one tho... :D

Was it a synonym for scat?

Hmmmm...and to think I once got a post edited for using two asterisks surrounded by an 's' and 't'.... :blink:

Soft? Sort? Salt? Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get it. :D

Spit, spot, shot, snot...there are probably more too...I got nailed for the other one tho... :D

Was it a synonym for scat?

:blink: Good one!

Yeah, like two asterisks surrounded by a 'p' and a 'p'

Like that joke, what word starts with F and ends with K?

Firetruck.

I have a cache with a title that is punch line of a joke. Most not from this area might not be able to get it with a little bit of history.

There is some magazine that has an annual "Most Enlightened City in America" list and the town I live in (Ithaca, NY) has been on the top of the list several times. Meanwhile, there is a small town (mostly a neighborhood) that is just on the outskirts of Ithaca named Varna. The cache is placed at a location about 100' from a "Varna" road sign. In the cache listing, I asked the question, "Why is Ithaca the most enlightened city in America?" The name of the cache is:

It's Near Varna