Easy stats generators

power69

CasheStats generates your stats from your 'finds' pocket query that you can generate once weekly. Its a breeze to use and its Freeware with no nag screens. You can't use it to generate any data but stats so if you're looking for a stats only program (not one that will generate .gpx files that you have filtered down to your liking) it works great.

not all of us are rocket scientists

My GF uses GSAK and she can hardly turn on her computer so that doesn't say much. :o

I've tried some of the tools listed here and I have to say (and you'll hate me for it) GSAK is the simplest way to do it. If not that then itsnotaboutthenumbers.com but I recommend the first option.

I was on the hunt for the same, with the extra requirement for working with non-windows OSes... After looking at a few and trying a couple I went with GCStatistics. Available for both MacOS-X and Linux.

Also tried It's Not About The Numbers but it didn't work... said I had 0 finds (same pocket query that worked in GCStatistics).