FTF?

If you're able to invest some money into a FTF prize, that's great. I like handmade items myself. You're not obligated to leave something "valuable". I cherished a ping pong paddle that a cacher had put the "Dharma Initiative" symbol on as an FTF prize in his ammo cans series dedicated to the TV show "Lost". Another was a laminated door hanger that said, "Do Not Disturb.....We're watching "Lost" with a picture of the show and another pic of a hand with the words "Not Penny's Boat" which is relevant to the show. Nothing spectacular but unique and appreciated.

Haha. If I want to give (local FTF hound) a gift I'll just hand it to him.

You mean you'll do it Face To Face?

What is an FTF? I've searched all over this site and have yet to find an official explaination.

You obviously are not searching hard enough.

http://support.Groundspeak.com/Support/ind...kbarticleid=335

While not an official explanation, it is obviously something Groundspeak acknowledges exists.

Edited by Chrysalides

What are some other things you can put in for a FTF?

Around these parts there is a FTF hound that is also a cutthroat FTFer. If you add a prize, you might as well just send it to him in the mail.

Rumor has it that he's done a few despicable things but that is just a rumor.

What are some other things you can put in for a FTF?

Around these parts there is a FTF hound that is also a cutthroat FTFer. If you add a prize, you might as well just send it to him in the mail.

Rumor has it that he's done a few despicable things but that is just a rumor.

My first FTF included a FTF prize that was a Montana GeoCoin. The cache name was "Montana Memories" and included all kinds of neat swag that all had to do with Montana. The CO had recently moved to the area from Montana so he placed the "Montana" cache. It was my most exciting find. Not only because it was my first FTF but because of the thought that had been put into it.